7th May 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BE 2nd year through AP-ECET after completing BSc(Mathematics)? Cutoff marks required in Graduation to apply for AP-ECET?

Hello guys, I am a student of B.Sc Mathematics Honours. Now, I want to join B.E. course. I have heard that AP-ECET will help me to do B.E. So, I want to know what percentage I have to secured for applying in ECET? If I qualify in ECET then I get admission in 2nd year of B.E.?

15th June 2018, 12:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BE 2nd year through AP-ECET after completing BSc(Mathematics)? Cutoff marks required in Graduation to apply for AP-ECET?

The Minimum qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in APECET is 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics) i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates.

There are few factors that decides the qualifying marks.

The number of aspirants attended the exam
The exam paper difficulty
The applicant category
Previous entrance test passing marks.

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th August 2018 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Remove dots
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?