28th July 2018, 01:06 PM
Rustambodhagya

Is it possible to complete Graduation while secured job in Bihar Police being a BEd 2nd year student?

Hello everyone, I am a student of BEd 2nd year and I have got job in Bihar Police. I have completed my 1st year. So, is it possible for me to complete my BEd while doing job in Bihar Police? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

31st July 2018, 05:15 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete Graduation while secured job in Bihar Police being a BEd 2nd year student?

If you are pursuing B.Ed in distance mode then you are eligible to appear in examination if you will get leave from the service.

But, for regular candidates you are only eligible to continue you the course if you will take academic leave from the department.

There is no other option to complete the course.
31st July 2018, 05:21 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete Graduation while secured job in Bihar Police being a BEd 2nd year student?

Yes you can pursue B.Ed even after getting job in Bihar Police. You can pursue your studies after getting jobs in any of the field and there is no any restriction.
But after getting a job you have to transfer mode of education. You have to pursue B.Ed from distance mode of education. As because after having a job it is not possible to pursue study from regular mode. That is why you should change it to distance mode by writing application to dean of the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?