30th December 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available after completing my graduation? I am a student of B.E Mechanical 2nd year

Dear sir i am student of B.E. Mechanical 2nd year Whate job availabal after complit my graduation

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs after completing graduation in B.E Mechanical
  2. Can I reappear in AIPMT being a B.Sc 2nd year student? Eligibility to study MBBS after completing graduation?
  3. Government jobs available for me after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. How to get a job in government after completing degree? I am a 2nd year mechanical student
  5. Does this a right decision of giving SAT Exam and do graduation from abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc Physics?
  6. How to get training in mechanical field after completing 2nd year?
  7. Where can I find jobs after completing engineering? What are the qualifications needed for mechanical engineering?
  8. Will there be any criteria to join IAF after completion of Graduation being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Which are the programmes for mechanical engineering in HAL? Is there any vacancy for 2nd year students?
  10. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  11. What should I do further after completing B.Com Accountancy? -- [New]
  12. Can I get coaching for IAS before completing graduation? Which are the institutes providing coaching between 1st and 2nd year of graduation?
  13. What are the job opportunities after diploma?
  14. How to do integrated Ph.D course in Chemistry? I am a 2nd year BSc Chemistry student
  15. How to do internship in Tata motors? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering
  16. Is In-plant training necessary for 2nd year Mechanical branch students?
  17. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to prepare for GATE while in 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
4th January 2013, 10:40 AM
ankit80
Member+

Default Re: What are the jobs available after completing my graduation? I am a student of B.E Mechanical 2nd year

Well dear as you are a b.e. Mechanical 2nd year student.you have got so many job options after your graduation.you can apply for jobs in various core companies as.
Ntpc
bhel
iocl
gail
sail
npcil
tata steel
tata motors
some of these companies take through gate rank and some conduct their own exam.so you have to apply for gate exam also.you can also apply for ies exam to get a good government job.ies exam is conducted every year by upsc.best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?