30th July 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Ed course in Mumbai University if my percentage is 43%?

Hi,
I am graduate student from arts(sociology) completed my graduation last year and presently i want to do b.ed from mumbai university but my percentage is 43%. i am nss student so please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about B.Ed Entrance for Mumbai university ?
  2. How to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University? What is the fees for that college?
  3. Can I apply for B.Ed course in Mumbai University if my percentage is 43%?
  4. What are the qualifications requirements for B.Ed course? How much percentage is needed to join the B.Ed course of Osmania University?
  5. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed course in Mumbai University? What is the fees?
  6. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  7. Is there any entrance test to pass for admission in BVSc course in Mumbai? What is the cutoff percentage for admission in BVSc in Mumbai? Is the BVSc course available in any private university in Maharashtra?
  8. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  9. Can I apply for MMS programme in Mumbai University if securing 50% in B.A.LLB?
  10. Can I apply for MMS from Mumbai University after completing M.I degree from Ellim University? Am I eligible to apply for MPSC and UPSC?
  11. How to take admission in LLB from Mumbai University? What is the percentage required?
  12. Admission for MSc university in DU after scoring 67.5% in BSc Chemistry from Mumbai University? What is the cutoff percentage? Colleges in which I can apply? Should I submit migration certificate?
  13. Deadline for application and date of exam for CET 2011?
  14. MCom Admission Schedule in Mumbai University? BEd colleges neares to Belapur? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply for UPSC exam being a F.Y.B.Com student? Percentage required to apply?
  16. How to do B.Ed degree course through correspondence? i am a graduate from Mumbai University
  17. How to take admission in Mumbai University for MSc/B.Ed? I have done BSc Hons with Botany
  18. Ph.D in Physics in Mumbai university after post graduation in M.Phil and B.Ed degree and worked as guest lecturer in various colleges of Kerala? -- [New]
10th November 2011, 06:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed course in Mumbai University if my percentage is 43%?

No, you cannot apply for the B.Ed course. You have not mentioned whether you are opting for a full time or part time B.Ed course. You cannot apply for the B.Ed course with 43% of marks as the required percentage of marks is around 45% for the B.Ed course. More over you need to attend the entrance exam for applying for the B.Ed course. If you are applying for a part time B.Ed course, you need to have the teaching experience of around 2 years if you are applying to institutes like IGNOU.
30th November 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed course in Mumbai University if my percentage is 43%?

can i apply for b.ed in mumbai university passed with 45.61% and when come b.ed form and date
5th January 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

hey i am in my final year of bsc,computer science,,!and i want to do B.ED soon after my graduation !!!!i had very little knowledge about this course,,!!!!is there any entrance exam for this,,,and what are the minimum requirements,,and also the insititues i wish to know in mumbai,,which offers this course
31st January 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

nw i completed my bms and nw i m graduate but in 6th sem i got kt so i can apply for b ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?