18th May 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in LLB from Mumbai University? What is the percentage required?

what is the percentage required in your graduation course for getting the best college under mumbai university, if we have completed our graduation from some other university, but the university being in India only.

6th June 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in LLB from Mumbai University? What is the percentage required?

how can i get admit in law college in this year iam graduate from delhi commercial board with 68% what is the last date of admissionj?
1st July 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in LLB from Mumbai University? What is the percentage required?

what is the last date to get admission in BALLB course in mumbai university through correspondence course? Is
1st February 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

when is the last date for addmission for llb in mumbai university
19th April 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

how i can get admission in law collage ? I am commerce graduate from mumbai university in the year 1999 with 48 %
13th July 2013, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

i don't want to attend the college i have to complete LLB via correspondence
13th July 2013, 04:20 PM
nim@1990

Dear student,

A Candidate passing the H.S.C (10+2) examination conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, with minimum 45% marks at the first attempt or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University of Mumbai with the minimum prescribed marks at the first attempt is eligible for admission to the first year of the pre law course. The above percentage shall be relaxed by 5% for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories. Admission will be given strictly on merit.

For candidates securing more than 40% but less than 45% of marks at the respective qualifying examinations (with further 5% relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories) the University may conduct a Common Eligibility Examination, the candidates passing in such examinations shall become eligible for admission to the respective Law Courses, and may be admitted in any of the Law Colleges conducting the respective Courses, subject to availability of the seats in the College for the Course and the Class.

No student is allowed to keep terms for two different degree courses simultaneously in the same academic year.
13th January 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

i have 36%marks in b.com pls tel me how to get admition in llb
16th January 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me some good colleges for law after graduation with 45 % .
23rd July 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date admission for 2014 of LL.B from Mumbai University? Please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?