21st January 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank PO exams with 49.5% in graduation and 65% in MFC?

I have secured 49.5% in Graduation and 65% in MFC
So i want to know am I eligible for PO.
Please let me know ........

22nd January 2011, 08:51 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Question Re: Can I apply for Bank PO exams with 49.5% in graduation and 65% in MFC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have secured 49.5% in Graduation and 65% in MFC
So i want to know am I eligible for PO.
Please let me know ........
sorry but i didnot get the MFC meaning but i am giving you desirable qualification for PO exam and that is

minimum eligiblity criteria is One must completed his graduation with atleast of 55% aggreagate and 12th

class with a percentage of 60% for probationary..

but since in graduation you have less than 55% so you may not be eligible but this condition vary from bank to bank..so keep checking before applying !!
22nd January 2011, 06:20 PM
Maxsteel

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank PO exams with 49.5% in graduation and 65% in MFC?

In some Bank exams you will be able to apply but in some you will not be able to.
Like currently in bank of baroda PO jobs are open & they are asking just for degree without any percentage cot-off , so you can apply in it. For PO your graduation numbers are asked first.
23rd January 2011, 06:09 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank PO exams with 49.5% in graduation and 65% in MFC?

Banks conduct PO tests for the recruitment of Probationary Officers. The minimum qualification required to apply for the PO exam is a bachelors’ degree. Aspirants who have 60% in the qualifying exam are eligible for the exam. Since you have only 49.5% in graduation, you are not qualified to apply for the test. You can apply for other bank test like clerical tests in banks.
2nd February 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

in final year that mean 4-1 can i apply for icici po exam
11th February 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

what is meaning of desirable qulification in bank po job apart from entry level qualification esp for indian overcies bank po job
25th February 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

what is meaning of desirable qulification in bank po job apart from entry level qualification esp for indian overcies bank po job
6th March 2011, 09:27 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Dear friend
I think you are not eligible with 49.5% in graduation.but eligibility criteria varies from bank to bank.

Generally the Eligibility Criteria for Bank PO Exam:
•Candidate must be citizen of India.
•Candidate should have completed their graduation with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.
•Candidate must be computer literate to be eligible for this course.
•Candidate must be above 21 years of age and must not be more than 30 years of age.

Regards
Kapila
6th March 2011, 11:25 PM
Aman Sapra

I am sorry to say but you are not eligible for Bank PO exams.

Eligibility Criteria:
• Candidate must lie between the age group of 21 to 30 years. For fulfilling eligibility criteria of the bank.
• Candidate must have completed graduation with at least 55 % aggregate from the recognized University
• Candidates must have computer knowledge to be eligible for this course.
4th August 2011, 04:25 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

You are not eligible to apply for bank PO exams the minimum marks required for bank PO is 60% with the graduation from any recognised university.
11th October 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

mfc online apply upcoming date..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?