23rd October 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Banking exams after completion of Graduation if placed in Bank?

Hi,
I have got job in Bank before my last semester of graduation. I want to know that if I get a chance to appear Banking exams after completing my Graduation?

27th October 2015, 04:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Banking exams after completion of Graduation if placed in Bank?

For IBPS exams you need graduation to become eligible and only after completion you can get a job in PSU bank. If you have already got a job in private bank then it is not going to affect you in any way.

Therefore, after completion of graduation you can surely apply for banking exams like IBPS PO and clerk. Just make sure that you fulfill the age criteria.
27th October 2015, 09:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Banking exams after completion of Graduation if placed in Bank?

Yes definitely you will get chance after competing your graduation .
Moreovet after completing your graduation you can apply for graduation level jobs in banking sector as well as in other fields .

You can apply for these tests:

PO
Clerical
IAS
HAS
and many more
28th October 2015, 09:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have got job in Bank before my last semester of graduation. I want to know that if I get a chance to appear Banking exams after completing my Graduation?
After completion of graduation degree, you can apply for banking sector.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
28th October 2015, 07:25 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear Banking Exams After your graduation complete ..Banking Exams are of many types which are as follows:

Banking Clerical
Bank Po
Bank Law Officers
Bank IT Officers.

After completion of graduation you can appear for Bank PO which is a managerial post & having good salary .
The eligibility criteria :

The candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognize university
The candidates age limit
21 - 30 years.
There is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.

For more details visit official website of respective bank website.
17th November 2021, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i completed by Bsc Zoology so can i go for Banking sector like IBPS Exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?