25th December 2009, 08:16 PM
shreyasnavlur

How to apply to 1st semester ME in civil engineering at bits pilani?

How to apply to 1st semester ME (civil engg) at bits pilani?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for BITS Pilani while appearing in 12th? What is the fee structure for each semester?
  2. How many and which all companies came in for campus placement in BITS Pilani, Hyderabad?
  3. Admission in BITS Pilani to study B.Tech for Diploma holder who had backlog in last semester?
  4. Which institutions are better, BITS Pilani or IIT Hyderabad? Which one to choose between Chemical, Civil and BITS Pilani?
  5. Is MS from Bits Pilani is equivalent to post graduation course?
  6. How may I get internships in Visakhapatnam after 1st year? I am pursuing B.Tech with IT stream from BITS, Pilani?
  7. Fee structure of BITS Pilani for B.Tech courses, including hostel and mess charges -- [Most Discussed]
  8. BITS Pilani, First Semester Biomolecular Modeling (BIO C417) Comprehensive Examination - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. How to join BITS PILANI for Masters In Engineering in Information Technology?
  10. List of scholarships available for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd semester student?
  11. Can I get admission with 119 marks in BITSAT? -- [New]
  12. Copy of BITS Pilani course Biology semester question papers
  13. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  14. How to clear the BITS Pilani entrance exam to get admission at any cost? What to prepare and how to prepare?
  15. Details regarding seat availability and admission criteria for pursuing ME (embedded system) from BITS Pilani?
  16. Robotic Engineering can be done from BITS Pilani?
  17. Can I apply for scholarship to study B.Tech in BITS Pilani?
  18. How can I apply for M.Tech programme in BITS, Pilani? When the application form will be distributed?
14th January 2010, 10:36 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply to 1st semester ME in civil engineering at bits pilani?

Notification for it are not announced yet,they are likely to be announced in the month of April 2010.

Please keep visiting its official website-http://www.bitsadmission.com/hd/hdmain.htm notification will be announced there and also in the leading news papers.

Best of luck
14th January 2010, 11:27 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply to 1st semester ME in civil engineering at bits pilani?

The Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences (BITS) has announced the BITS Admission Test, popularly known as BITSAT 2010, for admissions to all integrated first degree programmes of the institute.

Admission to the BITS campuses at Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad, for the academic year 2010-2011, will be made on the basis of BITSAT 2010 - a computer-based online test.

Further the candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 80% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and should have adequate proficiency in English.

The last date of applying for BITSAT 2010 is January 30, 2010.
application forms are available at the official website of bits.....

best of luck
14th January 2010, 11:19 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

you have to write bitsat 2010 and the admission will be based on your performance in the test
15th January 2010, 07:40 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

hi friend,

BITSAT is an Online Tests

And the advertisement for BITSAT- 2010 is released now.
The Last Date for the completed Application form to reach Admissions Office, BITS, Pilani is 5.00 P.M. 30th January 2010.

you can apply online at:

http://www.bitsadmission.com/bitsat/bitsatmain.htm
15th January 2010, 07:41 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

hi friend,

BITSAT is an Online Tests

And the advertisement for BITSAT- 2010 is released now.
The Last Date for the completed Application form to reach Admissions Office, BITS, Pilani is 5.00 P.M. 30th January 2010.

you can apply online at:

http://www.bitsadmission.com/bitsat/bitsatmain.htm
1st February 2010, 06:57 PM
Senior Member+++

notifications are not yet out you can get all the details on
www.bitsadmission.com
keep visitng they are expected to be out inn the april2010
3rd February 2010, 02:30 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

for apply to first semester,you have to sit for bits admission entrance exam.
after on the performs on that test your admission will be decided.
28th February 2010, 11:38 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend
if you want to do engineering from B I T S pilani .........
than you should have average 80% marks in physics,chemistry and mathematics..
than only you are eligible for it..
so
good luck..
13th March 2010, 06:54 PM
Shafna Ashmi.A

U apply in the official website www.bitsadmission.com.. U have to take up an entrance conducted by the college... U will be admitted based on ur entrance score
14th March 2010, 02:51 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
to get admission in bits first year you have to give the bitsat exam,and the most difficult criteria for the exam is that you have to get 80% marks in your class 12 exam,then only you can apply for that exam.
and for filling of the form you can fill the form online at www.bitsadmission.com.
there you can get all the information regarding the exams.
best of luck for the exam.
14th March 2010, 04:18 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

for this you have to sit in the entrance exam of bits.
and after getting good score,you can take admission in the 1st semester.

o k
good luck
15th March 2010, 03:20 AM
asish
Senior Member+

dear friend
visit the official website at
http://www.bitsadmission.com/hd/hdmain.htm
you will get all the details
all the best
27th March 2010, 11:27 AM
pritirai

hi
visit
discovery.bits-pilani.ac.in/Homepage/.../civil/resume_bhunia.doc
http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in
educationobserver.com/.../bits-pilani-–-second-semester-admissions-2009.htm -

all the best
31st March 2010, 08:55 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

you sit in BITS exam...
then crack it then you take admission in CIVIl....
but one thing remember eligibility criteria is
80% marks in your +2 with subject PCM and
60% in each subject PCM and in your +2 exam and english as a paper in
your +2 exam...
details information see the website
good luck...
10th August 2010, 11:10 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

Programmes Offered at BITS, Pilani - Pilani Campus: (Please see the latest Advertisement for the list of degree programmes to which admissions are planned for current semester)

M.E. Biotechnology
M.E. Chemical
M.E. Chemical (with specialization in Petroleum Engineering)
M.E. Civil (with specialization in Structural Engineering/Transportation Engineering/Infrastructure Systems)
M.E. Communication Engineering
M.E. Computer Science
M.E. Design Engineering
M.E. Embedded Systems
M.E. Electrical (with specialization in Power Electronics & Drives)
M.E. Manufacturing Systems Engineering
M.E. Mechanical
M.E. Microelectronics
M.E. Software Systems

Eligibility for Admissions: A Minimum aggregate of 60% in the qualifying degree examination for All Programmes..

Application Procedure:

All Admissions for the I Semester 2010-11 are closed now.

Admission Modality:

For admission to Higher Degree programmes leading to M.E./M.Pharm. candidates have to appear in the Online tests conducted by BITS at designated centers in different cities (See the advertisement and the detailed brochure available at the website while applying online). Shortlisted candidates will be required to come for an interview at Pilani/Goa/Hyderabad at their own cost and the admission is made on the basis of the performance in the online test and interviews.

Schedule of Fees (for the year Academic Year 2010-11):

All fees are to be paid in advance. Only caution deposit and mess advance is refundable after adjustment of dues at the time of withdrawal from the Institute. This applies to prospective candidates who are seeking admission as well as ongoing students of the Institute.

A. Fees payable at BITS, Pilani- Pilani Campus.

Fees
Higher Degrees
Admission Fees
15,000/-
Semester Fees
First Semester
Second Semester
Summer term

50,000/-
50,000/-
25,000/-
Students' Union fee
200/- pa
Students' Aid Fund
50/- pa
Hostel fee (for on-campus students only)
First Semester
Second Semester
Summer term

2000/-
2000/-
1000/-
Ph.D. thesis examination fees
-
Mess & Electricity advance
First Semester
Second Semester
Summer term
(Payable at the beginning of each semester/term and adjustable at the end of the same)

6000/-
6000/-
3000/-

Hostel, ICT, Infrastructure Modernization Fee 1000/-
Institute Caution Deposit
2000/-
Fee for Eligibility Test(s) / Ph.D. Qualifying Examination
Institute reserves its right to charge such a fee, which would be adjustable against admission fees if the candidate secures admission

For further details, kindly visit the following link:

Good Luck!!
11th August 2010, 09:23 AM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear friend

there are two ways to get admission in BITS

1.clear the entrance exam BITSAT

2.U CAN ALSO take admission by giving donation.

all d best.
11th August 2010, 01:17 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

to apply to 1st semester ME in civil engineering at bits pilani, you have appear & get good score in GATE exam,then you can apply for ME in civil engineering at bits pilani.

as bits pilani is one of the best engg college across india, so you have do good score in GATE.

and to apply to 1st semester ME in civil engineering at bits pilani, 60% marks in btech is essentially require.

all the best..........
8th August 2011, 12:14 AM
Sehwag6

BITS invite application for admission to Master of Engineering programs at Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad Campuses. The ME admissions are offered in Biotechnology, Chemical, Chemical (with specialization in Petroleum Engineering), Civil (with specialization in Structural Engineering/Transportation Engineering/Infrastructure Systems), Communication Engineering, Computer Science, Design Engineering, Embedded Systems, Electrical (with specialization in Power Electronics & Drives), Manufacturing Systems Engineering, Mechanical, Microelectronics, Software Systems.

Eligibility for Admission:
A Minimum aggregate of 60% in the qualifying degree examination for All Programmes.. See table below for programme wise eligibility.

Selection procedure:
For admission to Higher Degree programmes leading to M.E./M.Pharm. candidates have to appear in the Online tests conducted by BITS at designated centers in different cities (See the advertisement and the detailed brochure available at the website while applying online). Shortlisted candidates will be required to come for an interview at Pilani/Goa/Hyderabad at their own cost and the admission is made on the basis of the performance in the online test and interviews. For detail please visit the official website given below.

Official website: BITS Pilani ME admissions 2011

Application Fee: Rs. 1500/-

Important Dates:
The Last date for the completed Application form to reach the Admissions Office, BITS, Pilani is by 5.00 P.M. 31.05.2011

Do visit M.Tech Admissions 2011 in good universities other than IITs and NITs. For All other M.Tech admissions, please refer to M.Tech admissions 2011.

Don’t forget to subscribe and like Inspire n Ignite on facebook. Do confirm your subscription after you submit your email address in the box given on top right side. Never hesitate to share good information with friends.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?