13th November 2018, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CDS exam in 2021 when I will be in third year of B.SC IT?

Can I apply for CDS exam in 2021 which is in next 3 years from field B.SC IT degree. And am I eligible for exam and I will be of 23 years and birth date is 26/10/1999? Am I eligible for the exam of CDS?

22nd November 2018, 10:42 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CDS exam in 2021 when I will be in third year of B.SC IT?

CDS stands for Combined Defense Services and to join anyone of its four wings, you are required to qualify CDS entrance examination which is held by UPSC twice every year.

Yes, you will be certainly eligible to apply for the CDS examination in 2021 while pursuing final year of your bachelor degree course and being 23 years old as for appearing in the same examination, students pursuing final year of their bachelor degree course are also eligible.

Also, the maximum permissible age for appearing in the same examination is 24 years in the case of NA (Naval Academy), IMA (Indian Military Academy), and AFA (Air force Academy) wings of CDS while 25 years in the case of OTA (Officer's Training Academy) wing.

For more details regarding CDS entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?