14th October 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for an E&C student to work on a ship after marine engineering? I am studying electronics and communication engineering in Belgaum

I'm studying Electronics and communication engg(B.E) in belgaum. is it possible for an e&c student to work on the ship after doing marine engg. or is it only for mechanical students????

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are there in Cochin University and Technology?
  2. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  3. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  5. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  6. Can I join Marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  7. Is it possible to join M.Tech in Marine Engineering having completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communications?
  8. Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma?
  9. Which stream will I get after scoring 10951 rank in KIITEE?
  10. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  11. Details about the B.Tech courses after completing 12th CBSE?
  12. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics
  14. Sent the JEE application form with unattested photocopy of marksheet?
  15. Can I get admission in marine engineering after studying diploma in electronics and video engineering
  16. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  17. Any courses after Electronics and Communication Engineering to get into Marine?
  18. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
22nd November 2018, 10:07 PM
Sadia77

Default Re: Is it possible for an E&C student to work on a ship after marine engineering? I am studying electronics and communication engineering in Belgaum

Off course it is possible, however it depends on your interest. If you are enthusiastic about being a marine engineer then why not? Just keep in mind that the field demands a high degree of mechanical aptitude, an understanding of physics and the ability to apply engineering principles to equipment and vessels intended for marine environments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?