22nd August 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for Clerk post? What is the exam date?

Can I apply for the clerk post I'n rot officers exams now and is registration open or closed pls tell me If open then give me starting to closing and exam date also

28th June 2015, 08:42 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for Clerk post? What is the exam date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I apply for the clerk post I'n rot officers exams now and is registration open or closed pls tell me If open then give me starting to closing and exam date also
Yes if you have a graduate degree then you are most definitely eligible to sit for the clerk exams.

To give the clerical examination you need to have a graduation degree as that is the most important eligible criteria. This degree can be attained in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university. Even the final year candidates are eligible to sit for this examination.

The lower age limit for this examination is 18 and the upper age limit for general category is 28 years. However it is different for different reserved categories. For SC/ST candidates it is 33 years, for OBC candidates it is 31 years and for persons with disabilities it is 38 years.

Exam Pattern:-
  1. Reasoning
  2. English Language
  3. General Awareness
  4. Numerical Ability
  5. Computer Knowledge
IBPS clerk examination is going to take place very soon. They have already published an advertisement regarding the upcoming PO examination whose registration process is going to start from July next month. But clerical exam is most likely going to take place in the month of December.

Firstly a preliminary examination is going to take place. Then candidates chosen from this exam will get to sit for the Mains examination. Finally on performing well in this exam you will be called for the interview session.

Tentative Date of Exam:-

Preliminary Exam: 5.12.2015, 6.12.2015, 12.12.2015, 13.12.2015, 19.12.2015, 20.12.2015

Mains: 03.01.2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?