14th January 2012, 06:54 PM
Menka Gaur

Can i apply for clerk post in Bank after scoring 71.2% in 10th and 72.3% in 12th?

Good Evening SIR,
I got 71.2% in 10th & 72.3% in 12th.now its my last year in B.Tech(computer science branch). can i apply for clerk post in bank?

15th January 2012, 08:07 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i apply for clerk post in Bank after scoring 71.2% in 10th and 72.3% in 12th?

Yes,
Of course you can apply for clerk post

But you should have these criteria :

Criteria for Clerk :

1.Academic qualification :
The candidate must complete 12th standard with decent marks

2.Age limitation :
the age of the candidate must be within 18 to 28 years.

You can apply for these banks :

1.SBI

2.UBI

3.ICICI

4.AXIS

5.DENA

6.GRAMEEN BANK

7.HDFC

8.YES BANK

9.RBI

10.PNB

For more details you can see these attachments below :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CLERK.pdf(331.5 KB, 127 views)
File Type: pdf CWE-Clerk.pdf(101.9 KB, 109 views)
6th May 2012, 11:49 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can i apply for clerk post in Bank after scoring 71.2% in 10th and 72.3% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menka Gaur View Post
Good Evening SIR,
I got 71.2% in 10th & 72.3% in 12th.now its my last year in B.Tech(computer science branch). can i apply for clerk post in bank?
Yes your eligible to apply for Bank Clerk Examination After completing 12th standard , You have score good percentage of marks in 12th board Examination .

The Eligibility Criteria for Bank Clerk Examination differ from Bank to bank .

To apply for Bank Clerk Examination you should complete 12th standard (or) equivalent Examination in any discipline with Minimum 55% percentage of marks from recognized university .

(OR)

You should qualified in Diploma in Banking course from recognized university .

Your age should be not less then 18 years and not more then 28 years and relaxation will be applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates .

You should complete computer course from recognized university . Computer knowledge is mandatory to apply for Bank Examination .

Syllabus for Bank Clerk Examination :-

-General Awareness
-Reasoning Ability
-Marketing Aptitude
-General English
-Quantitative Aptitude
-Computer Knowledge

The Bank Clerk Examination is divided into three stages , Written Examination / Group Discussion and Interview . The Written Examination is an Objective type with Multiple choice .

If your interested in get job in Government Banks then you should apply for IBPS ( Institute of Banking personnel Selection ) Clerk Examination . This IBPS may conduct Common Written Examination for every year . There are 19 public sectors may participate in this IBPS Examination . If your qualified in IBPS Clerk Examination the with score card you may apply for Clerk job in any one of the 19 government banks .

To apply for IBPS Clerk Examination you should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university .

Important :- There is no Minimum percentage of marks require for IBPS Clerk Examination .

Your age should be 18 years to 28 years and relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates .

So, you have score good percentage of marks in 12th board Examination your definitely eligible for Bank Clerk Examination .
6th May 2012, 12:39 PM
a444

hi,

Yes your eligible to apply for Bank Clerk Examination After completing 12th standard , You have score good percentage of marks in 12th board Examination .

-General Awareness
-Reasoning Ability
-Marketing Aptitude
-General English
-Quantitative Aptitude
-Computer Knowledge

minimum qualification for bank clerk 55% in 12th
6th May 2012, 12:47 PM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India

ya sure you can apply for bank clerk exam.
for the clerk exam you just need 12th class with 60%. there are any stream of 12th class.
Eligibility
1. candidate must be Indian.
2. age between 18-28 years
3. there will be negative mark .25 as per one question wrong
IBPS will announce a clerical job soon for more update keep visit
http://www.ibps.in
6th May 2012, 12:49 PM
a444

hi,

-General Awareness
-Reasoning Ability
-Marketing Aptitude
-General English
-Quantitative Aptitude
-Computer Knowledge

minimum qualification for bank clerk 55% in 12th
6th May 2012, 01:08 PM
aman@007

Quote:
Good Evening SIR,
yes, offcourse you can apply for the clerk post exam .....A Common Written Examination (CWE) will be conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)for the selection of clerk post

IBPS has received a mandate from 19 public sector banks to conduct CWE exam

PARTICIPATING BANKS

1.Allahabad Bank Indian Overseas Bank
2.Andhra Bank Oriental Bank of Commerce
3.Bank of Baroda Punjab National Bank
4.Bank of India Punjab & Sind Bank
5.Bank of Maharashtra Syndicate Bank
6.Canara Bank UCO Bank
7.Central Bank of India Union Bank of India
8.Corporation Bank United Bank of India
9.Dena Bank Vijaya Bank
10.Indian Bank
11.Indian Overseas Bank
12.Oriental Bank of Commerce
13.Punjab National Bank
14.Punjab & Sind Bank
15.Syndicate Bank
16.UCO Bank
17.Union Bank of India
18.United Bank of India
19.Vijaya Bank

AGE LIMIT

the minimum age is 18 and maximum age is 28 as on 01.08.2011 for appearing in the exam
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS

must get atleast 60% in the 10th class
or
must get atleast 50% in the 12th class
or
Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualificationrecognized as such by the Central Government

SYLLABUS

1.General Awareness - 50 MARKS
2.Reasoning Ability - 50 MARKS
3.Numerical Ability - 50 MARKS
4.General English - 50 MARKS
5.-Computer Knowledge - 50 MARKS

TOTAL=150 MARKS

FOR ANY OTHER QUERIES VISIT: http://www.ibps.in
6th May 2012, 01:44 PM
bablubeniwal7

definitely,
You can apply bank clerk exam.
ELIGIBLITY FOR BANK CLERK;
>>you have passed 12th standard from a reconized board.
>>age limit 18 to 28 years.
For more,
www.ibps.gov.in
6th May 2012, 01:51 PM
bablubeniwal7

hi,
I have attached some pdf file.
Kindly check it out
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Clerk.pdf(101.9 KB, 101 views)
6th May 2012, 01:52 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for bank clerical exam with your present percentage of marks in 10th and 12th standard.

The clerical exam for banks is conducted by IBPS(Institute of banking personal Selection) for 19 Public Sector banks and SBI from time to time as per the requirement.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either completed 10th with at least 60% marks or Having completed 12th with at least 50% marks or having completed Graduation in any discipline from arecognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate is eligible to apply for Bank Clerical exam. The candidate must be an Computer literate one.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
6th May 2012, 03:17 PM
bablubeniwal7

hi,
I have attached some pdf file.
Kindly check it out
6th May 2012, 03:55 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Good Evening SIR,

From the past 1 year the exams of various banks are togetherly conducted by IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection). The 19 nationalized banks of India are participating under IBPS.

The 19 participating banks are:

Now,

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR IBPS EXAMS

1. Your age should be between 18 years and 28 years.

Upper age limit of SC/ST is 33 years, OBC is 31 years, PWD is 38 years.

2. You should have at least 60 % marks in 10th exams. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD, a pass in 10th is enough.

OR

You should have minimum 50% marks in 12th. A pass in 12th for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.

OR

A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

The notice of IBPS CWE exam ia attached below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CWE-Clerk.pdf(101.9 KB, 120 views)
6th May 2012, 06:05 PM
romi_bal

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for CLERK

i) Minimum 12th Standard (10 + 2) or equivalent qualification thereof with a minimum of 60% marks (55% SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS)
OR
ii) Diploma Course passed after 10th Standard with a minimum of 60% marks (55% SC/ ST/PWD/ XS), provided;
(a) Diploma course passed must be a full time course (Diploma course through correspondence are not eligible) with a minimum of two years duration
(b) The Diploma course should be recognized / approved by the State Board of Technical Education of the concerned State.
OR
iii) A degree (Graduation level) from recognized university with a minimum of 40% marks (35% for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS)
6th May 2012, 07:04 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Yes you are eligible to write bank clerical exam, IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) conducting exam for 19 banking sectors.

Eligibility criteria:

>>The candidate should be complete +2 from a recognised state board of india with atleast of 50% marks.

>>The candidate should be a citizen of india.

>>The candidates age should be in between 18 years and 28 years, 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates, 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Selection procedure:

Written test,
Interview.

Pattern of written test:

**General english,

**General awareness,

**Quantitative aptitude,

**Reasoning ability,

**Computer knowledge.

All the best.
7th May 2012, 10:25 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

HAI FRIEND....

Yes ,you are eligible to write bank clerical exam.The minimum qualification required for this exam is 12th standard from a recognized university.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BANK CLERICAL EXAM:
1.12th standard students are applicable

2.Age limit for this exam is 18 to 28 years

3.Age relaxation for OBC,SC/ST students.

4.Candidate must be citizen of india.

SELECTION PROCESS:
1.Written exam

2.Personal Interview

EXAM PATTERN:
1.reasoning

2.Quantative ability

3.General english

4.General awarness

5.Computer knowledge
8th May 2012, 11:57 PM
tyler_durdun

Hello friend

Dude IBPS ( INSTITUTE OF BANKING BANKING PERSONNEL SELECTION ) conducts a common written exam ( CWE ) for 19 public sector banks coming under it.

As you said that you had completed your 12th standard you can go for CWE for CLERK CADRE.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CLERK CADRE :

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :

Student passed with 60% aggregate in SSC / MATRICULATION as or examination of 10+2+3 pattern for sc /st /obc / pwd candidates an aggregate in SSC / MATRICULATION or 10+2+3 exam pattern.
or
A pass in HSC examination of 10+2 or equivalent DIPLOMA in banking with the recognized
central /state government with a minimum of 50% marks.

Dude you can go with CWE for CLERK CADRE.

AGE RELAXATION :

Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 years.

Relaxation of upper age limit for SC / ST candidates is upto 5 years.

For examination pattern and other details watch the link
http://ibps.in/career_pdf/CWE-Clerk.pdf.

You can also download challan and apply online from the following link
http://ibps.in/html/common.htm.

REGARDS.
4th June 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

can i apply IBPS clerk exam 2012 after scoring 65%in 10th & 65%in diplomaengg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?