13th September 2014, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for post of Junior Clerk in Parliament?

sir
i want to apply for the post of junior clerk in parliament of india
n i have completed my graduation(Bsc.IT)
Efficient at WIN XP/Vista/7,MS Office.
Internet Savvy.
Languages known C,C ,C#,java,advance java,.net,oracle.
6 months certificate in computer basics(M.s Dos,Windows,M.s. office,D.T.P & Foxpro).
18 months Higher diploma in BSIM(Business System & Information Management),From NIIT.
n i know english typing n my englisg typing speed is 45 w.p.m.
so plz tell me can i apply for the post of junior clerk...

25th September 2014, 10:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for post of Junior Clerk in Parliament?

Yes, you can definitely apply for the post of Junior Clerk in Parliament and the eligibility criteria for applying for this post is as follows :-

1.You must have completed the Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

2.You must be within 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserrved category candidates as per government norms.

3.You must have a ability to type 40 words per minute in Hindi/English stream. Preference will be given to the candidates who will have the ability of typing speed of 40 words per minute both in English and Hindi.

4.And the most preference is given to the candidates having certificate in computer course from any recognised computer training centre/Institute.

Selection Procedure :-
The candidates will be selected through written test and typing test. The Preliminarily examination paper will consists of the following two parts :-
1.Part A :- General knowledge and current affairs of 50 marks and
2.Part B :- General English of 50 marks.

The selected candidates from preliminary exam will be called for Descriptive Written Paper and Typing Test. Descriptive written paper will consists of Essay, Letter and Grammar of 100 marks and Typing Test paper will be for 40 words per minute in English/Hindi of 100 marks. The candidates who have selected in the written test, typing test will be called for the personal interview. After qualifying in all the rounds of the exam, you will be selected for the post of Junior Clerk in Parliament.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?