20th January 2016, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for COMEDK UCET if passed 12th 2 years back? Minimum rank required to get admission in a medical college at Bangalore?

I have passed my 12th exam in 2014.plz tell me whether i can apply for uget comedk?
And what is the minimum rank that i have to secure for getting a medical college in Bangalore .

Related Questions:
30th November 2017, 10:42 AM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for COMEDK UCET if passed 12th 2 years back? Minimum rank required to get admission in a medical college at Bangalore?

First thing I would like to let you know that from 2015 admission in undergraduate medical degree course such as MBBS/BDS/BHMS across any medical college ( except AIIMS ) is done only on the basis of performance in single national level examination NEET ( National Entrance cum Eligibility Test ).

So there is no need for appearing in COMED K UGET for admission in medical college of Bangalore .

* Further for appearing in NEET you must hold following qualifications :-

i) You must be an Indian candidate with your age not lying under 17 years by the 31st December of that year in which you are going to appear in the same examination.

ii) You must have completed your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized board. For reserved category candidates the minimum marks required in Class 12th is 40%.

So as far as you are eligible for admission in medical colleges of Bangalore having completed your Class 12th in 2014 then so you are certainly eligible for same through NEET if you hold above mentioned qualifications.

For details regarding NEET you can refer to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?