10th March 2016, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Drug Inspector job based on Marketing job experience?

Sir I completed my b.PHARM and I am MR at alembic pharmaceutical .
Can I apply for drug inspector based on marketing jobs with 1 year marketing expire nice

Related Questions:
  1. Eligible for Drug Inspector if I am b.pharma graduate having marketing experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I do to become a drug inspector after completing B.Pharm and Marketing with 2 years experience?
  3. Suitable government jobs for Pharmacy graduate?
  4. How to get a government job as drug inspector in Karnataka?
  5. How to become Drug Inspector in MP? Can I apply for Drug Inspector after B.Pharmacy
  6. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  7. Drug Inspector after B.Pharma with 53% marks and MBA? Other government jobs similar to this?
  8. Can I apply for drug inspector vacancy if I am a B.Pharmacy graduate?
  9. How to become a drug inspector? What is the experience required? What is the educational qualification required?
  10. Completed B.Pharm and have experience in Pharma Marketing : How to become a Drug Inspector?
  11. Am I eligible to give the entrance exam of drug inspector after having 2 years of experience in Pharma Marketing
  12. Am I eligible to give the entrance exam of drug inspector after having 2 years of experience in pharma marketing
  13. Do we need industrial experience after completion of B.Pharm and Post Graduation in Pharmaceutics to get the drug inspector job?
  14. Do we need industrial experience after completion of B.Pharm and Post Graduation in Pharmaceutics to get the drug inspector job?
  15. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm?
  16. Pattern of drug inspector exam in UP?
  17. Can i apply for Drug Inspector job being a Physically Handicapped person?
  18. Which job has more scope- Drug Inspector or Food Inspector?
10th March 2016, 07:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Drug Inspector job based on Marketing job experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I completed my b.PHARM and I am MR at alembic pharmaceutical .
Can I apply for drug inspector based on marketing jobs with 1 year marketing expire nice
Yes, you are eligible for Drug Inspector exam.

You must have completed degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University or equivalent are eligible for drug inspector exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 32 years.
10th March 2016, 09:47 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for Drug Inspector job based on Marketing job experience?

Drug Inspector is the recruitment conducted and you should have minimum experience in the Manufacturing field of medicines and there are some other criteria also which are available to possess for appearing to the Drug inspector vacancy such as
  1. Should have attained 21 years and not exceed 35 years of age limit
  2. Age relaxation will be 5 years for other category of candidates except general
  3. Should belong to the Citizen of India only
  4. Should hold a degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical sciences or medicine with specialization in clinical Pharmacology,microbiology from any of the recognized institute of study
  5. Should have minimum 18 months of experience in the manufacturing field

These are the minimum eligibility for the Drug inspector recruitment

If you have relevant in that field of experience you can apply for the vacancy of Drug Inspector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?