20th February 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Do we need industrial experience after completion of B.Pharm and Post Graduation in Pharmaceutics to get the drug inspector job?

I have completed b pharm & post graduation in pharmaceutics. Please tell me the eligibility for drug inspector, industrial experience is required or not? (if required) how much and in which field?

Now i have no experience so for which post i am applicable? Kindly give me the answer soon as possible.

5th March 2017, 03:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do we need industrial experience after completion of B.Pharm and Post Graduation in Pharmaceutics to get the drug inspector job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed b pharm & post graduation in pharmaceutics. Please tell me the eligibility for drug inspector, industrial experience is required or not? (if required) how much and in which field?

Now i have no experience so for which post i am applicable? Kindly give me the answer soon as possible.
The Drug Inspector vacancies are filled by the State Public Service Commission like TNPSC. In some of the states for the Drug Inspector post, minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in manufacturing sector of pharma products is needed along with B.Pharm qualifications or a degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences or a degree in Medicine with Specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or a degree in Medicine with specialization in Microbiology. So, you have to check the notification released in your state for exact details about the experience required for Drug Inspector post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?