1st January 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for a foreign scholarship with my provisional degree? I've completed BS(Hons) in microbiology from Kohat university of science and technology(Pakistan)

Dear Sir,
I did my BS (HONS) Microbiology,16 year education from Pakistan(Kohat University of Science ans Technology) and i didn't get original degree according to university role they will issue my degree after two years,now i have provisional degree provided by my university,can i apply for foreign scholarships with provisional degree,sir i am waiting your replay.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for PCS exam to do BSc Hons in Microbiology? Which field should I choose?
  2. What should I do for getting admission with the scholarship in M.Sc microbiology course? I have done 3 years bachelors degree in Microbiology with 70% aggregate from Trivuwan university, Nepal and completed advance course(german language)
  3. Scholarship either in India or abroad for studying B.Sc in Microbiology from Kutuch university? -- [New]
  4. Scholarship details in any foreign University for B.Tech and list of Universities for the same?
  5. Is there any scholarship available for B.Sc microbiology students? Details of such scholarship?
  6. After completing Diploma what to do to go US?
  7. Is there any scholarship available for B.Sc microbiology students?
  8. M.Sc Biotechnology at Hyderabad University or M.Sc Microbiology at Delhi University what to choose?
  9. What to do after masters in Microbiology? How to apply for scholarship's abr?ad/ -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Criteria for admission in Masters degree at Harvard University or UC berkeley University or Stanford University? Admission with scholarship?
  11. How can I get scholarship for further studies in any foreign university?
  12. How can I study Master's in Medical Microbiology with scholarship in Abroad being a candidate of Zimbabwe?
  13. How to take admission in MSc after passing BSc 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D program in Microbiology?
  15. Scholarship to study M.Phil/PhD for ST student?
  16. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  17. Detailed information about Scholarship programs for B.Tech student?
  18. Scholarships available after 12th to study Architecture in Abroad?
28th April 2012, 05:46 PM
nfornadim

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for a foreign scholarship with my provisional degree? I've completed BS(Hons) in microbiology from Kohat university of science and technology(Pakistan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I did my BS (HONS) Microbiology,16 year education from Pakistan(Kohat University of Science ans Technology) and i didn't get original degree according to university role they will issue my degree after two years,now i have provisional degree provided by my university,can i apply for foreign scholarships with provisional degree,sir i am waiting your replay.
U Should First Do ILETS OR GMAT THAN ON THE BASIS OF UR SCORE U WILL GET
SCHOLARSHIP..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?