28th June 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship for further studies in any foreign university?

sir
i am commerce student and want to get
admission in foreign universities with full scholarship....
what should do....i am in 11h standard..???

28th November 2014, 09:47 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship for further studies in any foreign university?

You cannot get full scholarship from any university. That's because universities will offer only a few amount of scholarship. The top most universities will offer scholarships from 5 to 8 thousand dollars and the average university will scholarships from 3 to 5 thousand dollars. And there is no specific procedure required to apply for scholarships. If you are eligible for scholarship, the universities will specify it in the admission letter which they will sent you for confirming your admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?