18th June 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for government job after having a CGPA of 5.9?

my cgpa is 5.9 can i apply for govt job.??...please tell me the possibilities

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government job after having a CGPA of 5.9?
  2. Do I have a chance to get a government job after scoring 8.3 CGPA?
  3. how to get a good job in central or state government after scoring 7.94 CGPA upto VII Sem?
  4. Can I apply for government job after studying Mechatronics Engineering in Kongu Engineering College with 6.57 CGPA
  5. How can I apply for a job after securing 6.1560 CGPA in instrumentation stream
  6. Am I eligible to get the government job if I have scored 6 GPA in Electronics from NIT?
  7. How to get a government job after scoring 7.6 CGPA? Information about the recruitment and the vacancies?
  8. Jobs in government polytechnic colleges after B.E in Computer science? What is the procedure to apply for this job?
  9. Minimum CGPA required in B.tech.to apply for government jobs in PSUs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job?
  11. Have a CGPA score of 7.0 and have scored 76% in 10th and 56% in 12th : Can I apply for any PSU job?
  12. Can I apply for job in SAIL if secured 7.13 CGPA in B.Tech?
  13. Is there any possibility of getting a job in software industry after scoring 7.4 CGPA in 10th and 53% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  14. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  15. Which colleges can I apply for MBA and MS after scoring 7.98 CGPA?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for the government job if I have a backlog in particular subject?
  17. How to take admission in government job based course? I have passed 10th with 8.8 CGPA
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in TamilNadu tourism after completion of BA course?
18th September 2012, 01:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for government job after having a CGPA of 5.9?

You can apply for all government jobs that match with your qualification. 50% marks is enough to apply for Civil Services Exam, Bank P.O, etc. With this marks you can try for Combined Graduate Level Exam conducted by UPSC. CDSE exam is another option suitable for you. Information on job vacancies can be collected from job portals, website of state PSC, UPSC, etc.
17th February 2020, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

my qualification is b.tech information technology with my cgpa is 6.3 can i apply for government job.
22nd April 2021, 04:16 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for a job after securing 3.5 cgpa instrumention stream for government job
6th June 2021, 03:40 PM
Afreen0786

You can apply for all government jobs that match with your qualification. 50% marks is enough to apply for Civil Services Exam, Bank P.O, etc. With this marks you can try for Combined Graduate Level Exam conducted by UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?