20th November 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for job in SAIL if secured 7.13 CGPA in B.Tech?

hi
i am sabyasachi, I have cgpa 7.13 in
btech from BPUT is this enough
for applying for SAIL recruitment??????
waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for a job after securing 6.1560 CGPA in instrumentation stream
  2. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  3. Which software companies to apply based on my B.Tech CGPA score and marks in 10th and 12th?
  4. Job after B.Tech(CSE) with 78% marks and 59.2% in 12th standard?
  5. Can I get a job in PSU after getting 6.81 CGPA in B.Tech?
  6. Minimum CGPA required in B.Tech to apply for job in Samsung, Infineon, Ericsson, Texas and National Instruments?
  7. Can I apply for government job after having a CGPA of 5.9?
  8. Am I eligible for Sail MT exam after scoring 6.35 in 1st sem and 6.78 CGPA?
  9. Minimum CGPA required in B.tech.to apply for government jobs in PSUs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04?
  11. Colleges in which I can apply after scoring 713.50(96 percentile) in MAT?
  12. Am I eligible for IT companies? I have scored 68% in 10th, 7.5 CGPA in B.E CSE
  13. Can I apply for scholarship after securing CGPA of 10? I am a 11th class student
  14. What is the percentage required for IBPS exam?
  15. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Core Companies having done Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 83% and continuing the same stream in B.Tech with a CGPA of 6.73?
  16. How to do extra course after completing B.Tech? I am a B.Tech final year student with CGPA
  17. List of companies where I can apply for job?
  18. Have a CGPA score of 7.0 and have scored 76% in 10th and 56% in 12th : Can I apply for any PSU job?
21st November 2014, 11:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for job in SAIL if secured 7.13 CGPA in B.Tech?

Yes, B.Tech Graduates are definitely eligible for SAIL job. But, you must have qualified exams like GATE because, most of the PSU companies prefer fresher engineering graduates with a valid GATE score.

Engineering degree from anywhere in India with a excellent GATE score will get you a decent job in a PSU company. Hence, if you want to get a government job as a engineer, then you must qualify exams like GATE and CSIR NET.

PSU companies recruit experienced candidates also and if you have done job in private sector, then you can apply for interview in the these companies. If you are found suitable for job, then you will be selected.

For more information visit http://sailcareers.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?