18th November 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Jobs in government polytechnic colleges after B.E in Computer science? What is the procedure to apply for this job?

Sir/madam,
I have completed B.E in computer science with 6.8 CGPA. Can I get the job in any govt. polytechnic college? What is the procedure to apply this job?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student
  2. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  3. Can I get a Job as Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges having finished BE in Computer Science? Required procedure to apply for this?
  4. What are the jobs which I can apply in government polytechnic colleges?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs in Polytechnic college after completion of B.E Computer Science?
  6. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  7. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  8. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  11. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  12. Procedure to apply for teacher post in government polytechnic institutes?
  13. What type of job I would get in government sector if I complete polytechnic in computer sicence?
  14. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan?
  15. How to get Lecturer job in Government Polytechnic colleges?
  16. What is the selection procedure for getting a job in Government Bank after B.Tech Computer Science? What is the eligibility criteria? How many jobs are there in Government Banks for B.Tech CSE students?
  17. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Lecturer jobs in Government Polytechnic Colleges?
1st December 2017, 02:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs in government polytechnic colleges after B.E in Computer science? What is the procedure to apply for this job?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in Government Polytechnic College:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to get job in Government Polytechnic College.

>> The basic educational qualification is "Bachelor's Degree" in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> In order to apply for this recruitment, you are required to apply for your state's public service commission.

>> Your concerned state releases this Public Service Commission Government Polytechnic Lecturers Notification for several posts. As you are done with B.E in Computer Science, you are certainly eligible to get job in Government Polytechnic college.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 35 years in order to be eligible.

>> You are requested to visit, your concerned state's public service commission official website for this recruitment. The selection process generally consists of Written Test which is followed by personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?