21st September 2011, 10:53 PM
V.Nithiya

Do I have a chance to get a government job after scoring 8.3 CGPA?

I am studying B.E ECE 4 yr in GKMCET.I got CGPA of 8.3. I want to work in government organisations.at?Am i eligible for th

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to get a government job after scoring 60% in B.Tech ECE 3rd year
  2. How to get a government job after scoring 7.6 CGPA? Information about the recruitment and the vacancies?
  3. Any chance to get into top B.Schools after scoring 5.85 in B.Tech
  4. how to get a good job in central or state government after scoring 7.94 CGPA upto VII Sem?
  5. Do I have a chance for getting a government job if I have less than 60% marks in 12th?
  6. Any government job for me after scoring 7.8 CGPA in B.Tech?
  7. Is it possible to get a good job in IT company after scoring 6.58 CGPA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. After scoring 7.2 CGPA which ECE core companies can I get? Will I get a chance to do M.A Internship?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector for a candidate with 8 CGPA in B.E.(ECE)? -- [New]
  10. Any chance for getting government job ar the age of 30 years old?
  11. Is there any chance to get Government job after completing B.Tech IT?
  12. Any chance to get a seat in NIT after scoring 55 in JEE mains?
  13. Where should I try for jobs after scoring 7.62 CGPA? Is there any scope to get a job?
  14. Any chance to get a job in Tamilnadu Government after scoring 72% in SSLC and 68% in HSC?
  15. Am I eligible for a job in Government Sector after scoring 7.5 CGPA in first year Electrical and Electronic with 70% in 12th, 58% in 10th?
  16. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Core Companies having done Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 83% and continuing the same stream in B.Tech with a CGPA of 6.73?
  17. Will any industry accept me after scoring a CGPA of 5?
  18. Can I expect a core job after scoring 7.56 CGPA?
24th October 2011, 08:40 PM
sanjibdebnath33

Default Re: Do I have a chance to get a government job after scoring 8.3 CGPA?

Sometimes university & college name do a lot then your CGPA. As you know that it is a easy process. BUt you will surely get a Govt job,if you have knowledge.
13th February 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Tech in computer science from Indira gandhi Institute Of technology in 2011.
My cumulative percentage is 80.17%.
Presently i am working in TCS and i am interested in government job.
Please tell the companies i can apply and the number of seats they offer.
Thank you.
22nd July 2013, 07:03 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

Your CGPA is good.
At 8.3 you will be able to get company of your choice provided you qualify GD and interview.

For getting into government company, you will have to appear for GATE as most PSU take candidates by GATE score.

Try to get good marks in GATE score, and based on your GATE score, You will need to apply to various PSU companies, if you meet their cut off, you will be giving call for GD and PI

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?