12th June 2012, 12:39 PM
S.am

Can I apply for Gujarat Domicile Certificate after completing 8th to 11th standard from CBSE Ahmedabad?

Hello sir/mam
I have completed my 8 to 11 standard from cbse Ahmedabad, Gujarat and studying in 12 std. here only. Can i apply for gujarat domicile certificate.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I Gujarat domicile or not? I've done my 10th from Ahmadabad(Gujarat) and now studying 11th in Delhi
  2. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  3. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  4. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard? -- [New]
  5. Can I apply for Gujarat Panchayat Jobs if I was born in Rajasthan but have Gujarat Domicile certificate?
  6. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  7. Is domicile certificate required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  9. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  10. Is domicile certificate necessary to apply for SSC examination of Maharashtra Board privately?
  11. What is the date for NTSE examination for 8th standard students?
  12. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  13. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  14. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  15. How to get the Gujarat State Domicile Certificate? Can I give any exam for local government jobs including Panchayat?
  16. Which exam will come after completing 11th and 12th? Is CEET there in Gujarat?
  17. Will I get domicile certificate of Delhi for my professional studies?
  18. Whether changing the state will not give me advantage of 85% seats reservation in GUJCET 2015?
25th May 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Gujarat Domicile Certificate after completing 8th to 11th standard from CBSE Ahmedabad?

my daughter has studied from class 6th to 12th in Gujarat. how to get gujarat domicile
3rd December 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Gujarat Domicile Certificate after completing 8th to 11th standard from CBSE Ahmedabad?

sir. i bone in kolkata. but completed my education in gujarat. and staying in a vmc house.which i have buy from my cousin. so i don't have a light bill of my father name as the loan proceed is going on. i have all document like passport,driving licences,adhar card,voter card,pan card. but don't have domicile so i am not able to apply for a government jobs. so plz give me a solution regarding my query
3rd December 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I borne in UP.My fathers domicile is MP. I am staying in Gujarat since las 7 years. I have passport issued from gujarat. Can I gt Gujarat Domicile certificate ?
10th February 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am 11 pass and 12 running please my domicile fast submit..My phone number is 8866842603.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?