25th January 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I Gujarat domicile or not? I've done my 10th from Ahmadabad(Gujarat) and now studying 11th in Delhi

hello... My son studied from 1st to 9th standard in Surat,Gujarat. He did his 10th from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Now he is studying in 11th standard in Delhi. He will be doing his 12th from there. I want to know from where he can apply for his domicile? whether he can get Gujarat domicile or not? Where do we apply for domicile? Please help....

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?
  2. Is domicile certificate required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Whether a candidate becomes Domicile of Gujarat if pursue 12th from Gujarat State Board?
  4. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  5. Can I apply for Gujarat Domicile Certificate after completing 8th to 11th standard from CBSE Ahmedabad?
  6. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  7. Eligibility to study in Delhi Technological University under domicile quota for a CBSE candidate of Punjab? -- [New]
  8. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  9. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
  10. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  11. Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka?
  12. What is the eligibility for Delhi students for admission in Delhi Colleges?
  13. Can I apply for Gujarat Panchayat Jobs if I was born in Rajasthan but have Gujarat Domicile certificate?
  14. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  15. Will my daughter be eligible for Delhi PMT by domicile criteria?
  16. GUJCET qualification?
  17. Quota in medical colleges of Delhi after schooling done from Ghaziabad?
  18. Can I get domicile of UP if graduated and worked in UP but did 12th from Delhi having no property there? Whether my daughter can get domicile if she born in UP but studying in Haryana?
30th August 2012, 08:27 PM
kamal1106

Default Re: Am I Gujarat domicile or not? I've done my 10th from Ahmadabad(Gujarat) and now studying 11th in Delhi

dear sir

your son is certainly a gujarat domicile.however you have to apply for the domicile certificate so that you permanently become a gujarat resident by law.you can apply for the domicile certificate in the dist or regional court. you can talk to a lawyer and with his help your domicile will be ready in less than a week. yuo have to submit some certificates as suggested by the lawyer.he will ask you for the following-
1. 5th standard marksheet
2. 8th standard marksheet
3. birth certificate
4. father,s higher sec. marksheet(to confirm that the applyer's family is also from that state)
5. sign of your region's parshad

mainly he will ask for these only.however the lawyer will tell what else he will need for the process.
4th December 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I Gujarat domicile or not? I've done my 10th from Ahmadabad(Gujarat) and now studying 11th in Delhi

Hello...I'm mother of 12 class student, studying in Delhi; applying for NEET. He studied from Junior KG to starting of 6th from Ahmedabad(8yrs.), and his maternal family side have been residentials of Gujarat. I am Graduate from Gujarat University too. Though his birth record has been registered under Delhi State. Would he be eligible for Gujarat domicile & how must we proceed for application? Kindly help.
1st April 2014, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Hello! My son has studied in Gujarat from 1st standard to 8th standard in Guajrat. Further studies in Karnataka. Both the parents are borne and have studied in MP. Can he get Gujarat Domicile ceritifacte? Will he be illegible for Gujarat seats of Engineering colleges in Gujarat? Kindly help me to know these information.
19th February 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

My daughter studied 8th to 12th in Gujrat in ahemedabad. Is she eligible for gujrat domicile? Parents have Maharashtra domicile.
2nd November 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Last year my husband changed job from Mumbai to Vadodara.My elder son joined school in vadodara in class IX in Cbse board.Now in class X kindly guide me is it true as I am told that if my son passes 11th and 12th exam from gujrat state board school he get domicile of Gujrat!What are the rules to get domicile of Gujrat?
Thanks
30th July 2016, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
My family belong from Uttarakhand but
I'm born in ahmedabad, Gujarat and all my study have in ahmedabad, Gujarat .
I Have birth certificate and leaving certificate of Gujarat.
Now I am trying in government jobs.
So, is it mandatory to get domicile for that?
5th February 2017, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I am in a Central Government job and at present posted in Ahmedabad. I belong to Uttarakhand. My son is studying in 12th class in a CBSE school and has completed his 10th and 11th from the same school. He is required to take NEET - 2017. Is he eligible for Gujarat Domicile ?
14th February 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, In GUJCET exam 2017 is it compulsory to be a domicile of Gujarat to give this exam .
6th May 2017, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

I am native of uttar pradesh and my daughter is studying in gujarat in 12th in cbse board. Whether she can claim under 85% quota in mbbs admission or not ??
27th January 2019, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in Gujarat and I passed my 10,12 in Gujarat so am I get domicile certificate of Gujarat can I will get admission in 85%quota in mbbs in Gujarat.
21st May 2019, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in 12th in CBSE in Gujarat, She has studied 1st to 11th in Gujarat in CBSE. Is she can be considered as Gujarat domicile?
11th January 2020, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

My daughter pass 8th to 12th pass at gujarat how can i apply for domicile certificate
19th January 2020, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir I was born in ahmedabad & study upto college also in ahmedabad but now I am settled in vadodara,I have a school leaving certificate,aadhar card,voter I d card, passport but I dont find my birth certificate,my father and mother was died long before, how and where I will get birth certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?