23rd September 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IAS after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering

i cmpltd b.tech in electronics and communication engineerins can i apply for ias

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for IAS after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  2. Can I apply for IAS after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  3. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  4. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  5. Is it possible to do interior designing after completing my B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. How to do interior designing after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  7. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  8. Can I apply for IES in electrical engineering after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  9. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. What post should I apply after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  11. Can I do B.Tech in mechanical after doing diploma in ECE?
  12. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  13. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. How to do M.Tech in Aerospace or Astrophysics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  16. How to do PG in Automotive Electronics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  17. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  18. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
15th March 2013, 10:23 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IAS after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering

hi,
IAS exam is conducted by UPSC. IAS exam stands for Indian Administrative services.

Eligibility:

- You must have finished their degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

- You must be a citizen of India.

- You must have a age limit of 21-30 years.

- The upper age limits for other categories are:
For SC/ST - 35
For OBC - 33
For Ex-service men 5 years from the prescribed limits.

Attempts:

For SC/ST- No limit
For General - 4
For OBC - 7

The exam consists of three stages namely :

Preliminary exam.
Main exam.
Interview.

IAS EXAM PATTERN;-

for more inf;-
www.upsc.gov.in
31st January 2023, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for IAS after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering

I am 47 years can I apply samvida varg 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?