22nd June 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering

what to do after completing 3years diplomo in electronics and communication engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering -- [New]
  2. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  3. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  4. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  5. What post should I apply after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  6. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  8. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  9. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  10. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  11. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  12. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  13. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  14. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  15. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  16. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering? What will be the scope?
  17. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  18. Can I be eligible for government exam after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering after SSLC?
24th July 2015, 11:58 PM
rrooxx

Default Re: What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering

**After completing diploma with ECE branch i think that B.Tech is the one of the best option for you. After diploma a candidate can take admission in the direct 2nd year of the B.Tech course through the lateral entry examination.

**There are many government/private college in India which provide the B.Tech course for the Diploma holder candidates. you can appear in the lateral entry examination in the final year or after passing the diploma course.

**If you applied for job after diploma, the scope of promotion and better salary would be thin. Therefore I will suggest that you should go for B.Tech in ECE.
**Once you have completed the B.Tech there would be several good opportunities for you...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?