24th March 2012, 11:13 AM
appalaraju kalagana

Can I apply for Indian Navy? I'm 25 years old and have completed 12th and B.Sc

still my age is 25 and i completed +2(intermediate) and complet degree b.se in this month.so pls tell me navy jobs in this age?

6th April 2012, 08:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian Navy? I'm 25 years old and have completed 12th and B.Sc

You are eligible for Indian Navy after completing B.Sc. You can attend the CDS exam conducted by UPSC as part of this. The basic eligibility for attending this exam is a graduation in engineering or a B.Sc degree. You should have also studied Physics and Mathematics as the main subject in the 12th class level. If you qualify in the written exam, you will be called for Physical test and Personal interview.
8th April 2012, 07:45 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Exclamation Re: Can I apply for Indian Navy? I'm 25 years old and have completed 12th and B.Sc

Quote:
Originally Posted by appalaraju kalagana View Post
still my age is 25 and i completed +2(intermediate) and complet degree b.se in this month.so pls tell me navy jobs in this age?
Hey friend,

Indian navy is one of the defence force of India

It is tough for you to join in Indian navy with your qualification as you are not satisfying the eligibility criteria needed for joining in Indian Navy.

Having a education qualification of completing +2 you could have written the NDA Exam.

But as regarding the age limit needed for the exam you should have 16 1/2-19 years for writing the NDA Exam but as you have 25 years you are not eligible as regarding the age limit needed for the exam.

Considering your age limit you could have written the SSC Exam but still for that you only satisfy the age limit but not the education qualification needed for the exams.

So,it is clear that you are ineligible for joining in Indian Navy with your qualification
8th April 2012, 08:17 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian Navy? I'm 25 years old and have completed 12th and B.Sc

Quote:

HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Indian Navy after passing graduation because you are over age.

The age limit for join Indian Navy is 19-22 year.

For tis you have to qualify the Combine Defence services exam.

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

If you want you can join O.T.A.

The age limit for O.T.A is 19-25 year.

C.D.S. EXAM.(II), 2012
Date of notification:- 02.06.2012
Last date of submission of form:- 02.07.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:- 16.09.2012(SUNDAY)

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!
8th April 2012, 09:36 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Though you have completed 12th with Science and B.Sc. you are eligible to apply for Indian Navy of NDA(National Defence Academy) and CDS(Combined Defence Service) but your present age of 25 years is debarred you from applying for this.

For Indian Navy of NDA your age is too over to apply as the age limit is 16.5 to 19 years.

Likewise you are also ineligible to apply for Indian Navy under CDS as the age limit should be 19 to 22 years.

Hence it is advisable to apply for some other job like Civil Service exam/Bank P.O. etc.
19th May 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i am 23 year old and this time study in 2nd year b a how i am apply indian army
4th June 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

how many maximum age is required,to join indian navy?
20th August 2012, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

my age is 5 months more than upper age limit for a job of indian army..can i apply for that job??????
29th August 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

my name is sai shankar bhakta. i have completed 12th in 2012. but my age is 20 years. how can i got a job in indian navy or air force. my friends said to me i have over age for this jobs. my family was very poor and i dont have my parents. now i have only one choice that to join engineering. how can i got a job to study engineering in navy or airforce. my mobile no. is 9177992231.
please suggest me.
26th December 2012, 09:50 AM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Can I apply for Indian Navy? I'm 25 years old and have completed 12th and B.Sc

Quote:

DEAR FRIEND,

I AM REALLY SORRY, WITH SAY THAT YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE FOR INDIAN NAVY.

INDIAN NAVY IS PART OF THE INDIAN ARMY.AND THIS JOB FOR YOUR AGE OVER THERE REGULATION.

THE MINIMUM AGE 19 AND MAXIMUM AGE 22. YEAR BUT YOUR AGE IS 25. ITS TOO MUCH FOR THIS JOB.

INDIAN NAVY JOIN N.D.A THIS EXAM WILL TAKEN IN TWICE TIME IN ONE YEAR.

with best wishes of Makes 25.
16th April 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

i'm 25 years old and have a second class degree in engineering E.C.E...am i eligible for indian navy or for a job in private shipping company?
25th July 2013, 02:00 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for Indian Navy? I'm 25 years old and have completed 12th and B.Sc

Quote:
Hi

With your profile, you can get entry via Short Service Commission Hydrography
you age should be 19.5 to 25 years.
since you are already 25, you should hurry up other wise you wont be able to get in to NAVY.
Exact cut of marks would be mentioned in the advertisement of application.

All the best
26th July 2013, 03:27 PM
maruthidevi

Hey friend,

Indian navy is one of the defence force of India

It is tough for you to join in Indian navy with your qualification as you are not satisfying the eligibility criteria needed for joining in Indian Navy.

Having a education qualification of completing +2 you could have written the NDA Exam.

But as regarding the age limit needed for the exam you should have 16 1/2-19 years for writing the NDA Exam but as you have 25 years you are not eligible as regarding the age limit needed for the exam.

Considering your age limit you could have written the SSC Exam but still for that you only satisfy the age limit but not the education qualification needed for the exams.

So,it is clear that you are ineligible for joining in Indian Navy with your qualification
9th November 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I am 22 years what are the opportunites for me in indian navy
26th July 2019, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Indian Navy? I'm 20 years old and have completed 12th.
28th July 2019, 11:08 PM
Deepanshu3010

Quote:
Most of the jobs in Indian Navy are for BE/BTECH candidates.
To join Indian Navy through B.Sc candidates can apply for the Logistics cadre.
7th September 2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for a male candidate to join the Indian Navy when he's 25 yrs old ??
21st May 2020, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I am laxman dilip kharose i have completed bsc gratitude in pcm subject & now i am 22 years old & my date of Barth 28/08/1998 so
Can you tell me si may I join navy force
10th August 2021, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my age is 5 months more than upper age limit for a job of indian army..can i apply for that job??????
???????

Sir i am 25 years and 5 month old can i apply for navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?