11th November 2016, 03:01 PM
amodkarn

Can I apply for internship in India while pursuing MBBS from China? Am I eligible to get any Scholarships in India being a Nepal citizen?

Respected Sir, I am from Nepal and I am pursuing MBBS from China. I want to join an Internship for (MBBS) in India. I want to know can I apply for internship in India while pursuing MBBS from China? Am I eligible to get any Scholarships in India being a Nepal citizen? If yes then please tell me the procedure to do so.
Email ID: [email protected]
Thanks & Regard A. Karn

Related Questions:
  1. Can a citizen of Nepal studying in India apply for scholarship in India?
  2. How can I get internship in AIIMS being a Nepali student pursuing MBBS from China?
  3. Colleges offering lower fee structure for MBBS course in India, China and Nepal?
  4. Can I apply for AIIMS to join MBBS being a citizen of Nepal having completed 10th Class from Nepal and 12th Class from India?
  5. Should I take admission in Nepal after completing 12th for Pharmacy or Biotech considering I am a Nepal Citizen?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in a Maritime College in India being a Nepal Citizen? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  7. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  8. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Dena Bank for a citizen of Nepal?
  9. How can I get my wife an Indian Passport for pursuing MBA from India if she is from Nepal? What is the procedure to do so? -- [New]
  10. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Nepal for Indian students?
  11. Am I eligible for MCA course in India after graduating in forestry from Nepal with 68%?
  12. What's the elligibility criteria for UPSC and other competitive exams in India? I'm a foreign medical graduate doing my internship and am graduate from B.P Koirala Institute of Health sciences(Nepal)
  13. Ways to settle down fast in India or Abroad after completing MBBS from China with or without MCI approval?
  14. After completion of MBBS from Nepal can I practice in India? What all rules and regulations are their in India?
  15. How to practice in India after doing MBBS from India with MCI registration and PG from Nepal Katmandu University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to get job in India after studying 12th from Nepal?
  17. Am I eligible to get an scholarship of India to study MBBS course being a Nepali candidate? Maximum amount of the scholarship?
  18. If I am a commerce student from Nepal board can I apply for IAF in India(I am a citizen of India)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?