15th January 2017, 03:37 PM
sagar malla

Am I eligible to get admission in a Maritime College in India being a Nepal Citizen? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?

Respected Sir, I am a Nepali boy and my Nationality is Nepal but I am very much interested in pursuing my education from Indian so I want to know am I eligible to get admission in Maritime College in India being a Nepal Citizen? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I take admission in Nepal after completing 12th for Pharmacy or Biotech considering I am a Nepal Citizen?
  2. How can I get admission in IIT Colleges being a Nepal Citizen? Is there a Scholarship quota?
  3. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy being a Nepal citizen? What is the physical criteria required for the same?
  4. Which college is better for CA in India and what is the total cost of the course? Documents needed during admission for CA in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I join the Indian Army being a Nepal Citizen at the age of 25 years? What is the eligibility criteria required? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for MBBS in Indian colleges after completion of 12th in Nepal with 74.4% marks?
  7. Admission in IIT colleges after passing 10th from Nepal Board?
  8. IBPS eligibility for Nepali citizen?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Indian Students to study +2 in Nepal?
  10. Is it possible to take admission in B.E through lateral entry for Nepalis citizen?
  11. How to take loan for BCA studies and hostel accommodation?
  12. Can a Nepali student apply for JEE Main? Eligibility criteria for NRI students and documents required for it?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in B.Ed?
  14. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study ICAI course?
  15. Can I apply for internship in India while pursuing MBBS from China? Am I eligible to get any Scholarships in India being a Nepal citizen?
  16. What is the age criteria required to join the Indian Army for a Nepal citizen?
  17. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Dena Bank for a citizen of Nepal?
  18. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
13th February 2017, 10:54 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in a Maritime College in India being a Nepal Citizen? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?

Indian Maritime University is a Central University. And in order to get into the maritime sector one has to clear the CET test. And one of the eligibility criterias to apply for this exam is that you have to be an Indian citizen only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?