9th April 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

What's the elligibility criteria for UPSC and other competitive exams in India? I'm a foreign medical graduate doing my internship and am graduate from B.P Koirala Institute of Health sciences(Nepal)

i am a foreign medical graduate doing my internship.i am agraduate from B.P KOIRALA INSTITUTE OF HEALTH SCIENCES,DHARAN,NEPAL.am i elligible to apply for civil services (IAS,IPS,IFS etc) exams conducted by UPSC and also i want to ask whether i am elligible to pursue a course in law from faculty of law,delhi university or govt. law college, mumbai. i am a citizen of india.

Related Questions:
8th April 2012, 08:59 PM
balajincc

Default Re: What's the elligibility criteria for UPSC and other competitive exams in India? I'm a foreign medical graduate doing my internship and am graduate from B.P Koirala Institute of Health sciences(Nepal)

Yes,you can apply. The lower age limit is 21.The upper age limit varies according to the reservation. you can visit UPSC.gov.in for details
13th October 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the elligibility criteria for UPSC and other competitive exams in India? I'm a foreign medical graduate doing my internship and am graduate from B.P Koirala Institute of Health sciences(Nepal)

i am a automobile graduate from kansas university america. i am a citizen of india . can i apply for upsc exam?..i did my 10th and diploma in mechanical in india and after that i have completed my bachelors degree in automobile technology. am i eligible?
13th December 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I am a foreign medical graduate.I am a graduate from UNIVERSITY OF PERPETUAL HELP SYSTEM DALTA, PHILIPPINES.Am i eligible to apply for civil services (IAS,IPS,IFS etc) exams conducted by UPSC.I am a citizen of india.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?