18th September 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for a job outside UP?

sir my college is not AICTE approved can i aaply for the job outside the uttar pradesh and may i eligible for the exams like GATE and IES??

9th August 2016, 09:50 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for a job outside UP?

AICTE stands for All India council for Technical Education.
It is a advisory body in the matter regarding technical issues and also play a major role in development of technical education.

Since, your college is not affiliated to AICTE but the university through which the college in which in you study provide degree might be affiliated then you might be able to pursue what you want to do.

In case, your degree is not valid then you will not be able to take admission in any affiliated university or college or you may also not be able to take appear in any examination for either admission or job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?