1st April 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Guidance for government job interview?

How to apply govt. Job
how to get govt job,Hello sir i am now in 4th sem in mechanical ingineering. I would like to get a govt. Job after completing b tec. Please guide me for interview,and my 84 per in 10th,and 69.5 per. In 12th .how to apply govt.job

Related Questions:
  1. Guidance for government job interview? -- [New]
  2. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech ECE under Central/State Government? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech in central/state government?
  4. Guidance to clear the interview for IBPS PO?
  5. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  6. How to prepare for government job? I am doing masters in development
  7. Interview questions for Bank PO exam?
  8. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  9. What can I do after B.E?
  10. List of GD Topics and Interview Questions to prepare for Muthoot Finance PO Recruitment?
  11. For which government job can I apply as per my qualification and age?
  12. TamilNadu Teachers Education University B.Ed Degree Exam (2008-2009 Batch)-Guidance and Counseling Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. Maximum age limit to appear for NET Exam for the year 2012?
  14. How many candidates have qualified for IBPS clerical exam? Total number of vacancies in various banks? What kind of questions can be asked in the interview?
  15. Guidance regarding the questions for Interview of ACIO IB?
  16. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  17. Age limit for getting Government Job in Orissa? Will the Oriya Language is compulsory to attend for Interview?
  18. TCS Placement Papers Samples? How to prepare for GD & Interview?
3rd April 2014, 07:07 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Guidance for government job interview?

Interview is the most important part of the getting job. Because through interview it is easy for HR to judge how much talent the candidate have and he is applicable for this above job or not. Interview is not only important for government but also important for private job. So you have to prepared well for facing interview to get job. For interview you must have much more English knowledge.

Because English knowledge increases your communication skill. Communication skill helps to candidates to face interview easily. Now a days in government or private sector prefers communication skills of the candidates. So you must have an English knowledge. You must have to speak English fluently. When you go to face interview wear only formal dress.

Because it create your impression to the person who take your interview. Then second one is self-confident. Self -confident is the part in which if you are prepared well then you have self confidence to face interview. But now SSC(staff selection commission) ruled that if you are passed written exam then you don't have necessary to give interview test. In government sector job there are no hard questions except civil service job. If you have speak English fluently then you got the job easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?