27th December 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

M.Phil in Maths from CMJ University is valid or not?

I want to do mphil in math under CMJ university as in-service candidate. Mphil in math is valid or not?

6th January 2014, 08:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Phil in Maths from CMJ University is valid or not?

Yes, CMJ university is allowed by the UGC or University Grants Commission to conduct M.Phil course. The course is valid and you can definitely pursue it for a better future in the field of Mathematics. However you need to be careful whether you are taking the course outside Meghalaya or not. This is because the course is valid only if you take it from the university which is located in Shillong, Meghalaya. The proof as UGC letter is given below.
6th January 2014, 08:50 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: M.Phil in Maths from CMJ University is valid or not?

M.Phil in mathematics is a good course and it has good scope also after that you can apply for the job in many colleges for the lecturer and you will also get good salary and it is most demanded course. It is a tough subject and it is best to do M.Phil.

So you should go with your decision and as you have asked that CMJ university is valid or not. I want to just say that if the university is affiliated by the UGC or AICTE then it is valid otherwise i am sorry but i think it is an affiliated university.

And it is very famous university so i think you should don't take any tension you should just take the admission in M.Phil.

And after that you will get good job in many colleges and after that you can also apply for the job in engineering colleges.

So, I think it is best course and you should go with this and after that you can also apply for the P.hd and it is best fore you career and i think you should do it.

After that you can apply for the job in many universities and you can also apply for the exam which is conducted for the job in university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?