10th May 2011, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

What kind of job should I apply after B.Tech in IT if I am not interested in Software related job? Are there any government jobs like IAS for which I can apply?

I am a btech 3rd year student in Information Technology. I am not interest to work in any software company. What should I do? What kind of job i can apply for?
& Also tell me is there any govt job like IAS etc i can apply for?

Related Questions:
  1. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training?
  2. Which job is good when compared to electrical core and software job? -- [New]
  3. What kind of Government jobs that I can apply with M.Pharmacy?
  4. What are the software jobs I can take after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  5. How to apply textile related government jobs after completing diploma in Textile?
  6. How to apply for a right job after completing B.Tech?
  7. Can I apply for government jobs like IAS, RAS and others after completion of B.Tech from KSOU?
  8. Jobs with B.Tech percentage less than 60% -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Jobs in defence after Btech (IT) ?
  10. What kind of government jobs can I apply after B.Tech IT? Procedure to apply for the jobs? Can I get a job in AAI, BSNL and UPSC?
  11. What are the various government jobs which we can get after completion of B.Tech course?
  12. What kind of job will I get after doing PGDBA in Human Resource? Any certifications necessary for HR related jobs?
  13. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  14. What kind of job opportunities are available for me in PSU's after passing CSE engineering with 70%? How to apply for those jobs?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for private or government job when I have backlogs?
  16. What kind jobs are there in central government sector for B.Tech CSE students?
  17. What should I do further after completing B.Com with first class?
  18. What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required?
10th May 2011, 08:45 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What kind of job should I apply after B.Tech in IT if I am not interested in Software related job? Are there any government jobs like IAS for which I can apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a btech 3rd year student in Information Technology. I am not interest to work in any software company. What should I do? What kind of job i can apply for?
& Also tell me is there any govt job like IAS etc i can apply for?
First of all don't feel dis interested towards software field this is the field where you will get easy money and good satisfaction towards your career growth..

because here only talent matters not anything else .. If you are talented then no one can stop you..

If you are not interested its ok

you have many other options too in govt sector in the public service Unit

There are Entrance exams to some prestigious jobs like IAS/IFS/IPS

like these we have 23-24 central services of Group A and Group B

You have a good chance to get in this services with your eligibility of Bachelors in technology

Apply for these services your life will be the most beautiful than what you expected

and you have another opportunity in BSNL Organization as a Junior Telecom officer

This is all about some of the options for you

If you need any clarification regarding the exams what i have mentioned above then I'm ready provide you the details

Regards

~AdityA~
17th June 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job should I apply after B.Tech in IT if I am not interested in Software related job? Are there any government jobs like IAS for which I can apply?

i'm dng my b.tech final year branch I.T can i apply 2 indian navy hw can i ?
plz rply sir
18th June 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job should I apply after B.Tech in IT if I am not interested in Software related job? Are there any government jobs like IAS for which I can apply?

can a Information Technology B.Tech final year student apply for ies
5th July 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

i'm dng my my b.tech 2nd year (E.C.E) can i apply IAS hwcan i ????
plz rply sir plz
6th July 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech in IT.... what are the job opportunity in information technology ???
prateek
23rd September 2011, 06:52 PM
hrushi614

hi friend,

you have many other options too in govt sector in the public service Unit

There are Entrance exams to some prestigious jobs like IAS/IFS/IPS

You have a good chance to get in this services with your eligibility of Bachelors in technology

Apply for these services your life will be the most beautiful than what you expected

and you have another opportunity in BSNL Organization as a Junior Telecom officer
1st October 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

hi i m doing b.tech in IT stream but i want job in public sector like banks....
can i apply in banks...
n plz tell me if there is any need of my stream student in bank....plz anssssss
4th October 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,this is chandra kumar.Ambati..i belongs to ECE deportment...i want know about BSNL jobs...plz rply me,.thank u
1st November 2011, 09:43 PM
gaurav chauha

is there any crupption in ias exam during selection?
2nd November 2011, 05:41 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, you can go for civil service exams after completion of B.tech in IT stream.

You can go for Civil service exams like- IAS, IES, IPS, IFS..

Other options like-

*Defense exams like- CDS, UES..
*Banking sector exams..

You can go for any of them..

All the best.
19th April 2013, 08:28 PM
durga munivelu

hi i am also an final year B.Tech in IT ..... i want to know about IES ... can you help me??? Thanking you !!!
25th May 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

sir will you please give some information about the syllabus of IAS for b.tech information technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?