12th May 2012, 02:34 AM
farhat_1

Can I apply for M.Tech in digital and communication electronics after passing MSc in Physics with specialization in communication electronics?

presently i am working as HOD physics in srist jabalpur .I am M.Sc.in physics with specilization in digital & communication electronics. can i apply for m.tech in digital & comm. electronics.

Related Questions:
  1. How many branches are there to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  2. What are the courses available in M.Tech ECE?
  3. Am i eligible to do M.Tech(Electronics and Communication from KSOU) after doing MSc Physics(Electronics)
  4. On which subjects can masters be done after ECE?
  5. Any project training in TATT ELIXCI for M.Tech Digital Electronics and Communication students?
  6. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I choose M.Tech ECE integrated course? I have completed 12th standard
  8. Is it possible to get project internship in BHEL while doing M.Tech Digital Electronics and Communication course? -- [New]
  9. How to get placed in a core companies?
  10. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  11. List of top M.Tech colleges which have digital electronics and communication systems specialization course?
  12. Is there any job in ISRO after completing MSc in Physics with specialization in electronics
  13. ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics
  14. How to do M.Tech? Are there any branches being offered like VLSI and Embedded?
  15. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  16. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  17. Can I do MSc in physics from distance? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication passed out
  18. How can I get admission in manipal institute of technology for M.Tech in digital electronics and advance communication?
23rd August 2012, 10:49 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Can I apply for M.Tech in digital and communication electronics after passing MSc in Physics with specialization in communication electronics?

dear,

eligibility for m.tech in digital and communication electronics are:

--you have to pass class 12th with
physics
chemistry
maths

--you must have done bachelor's degree ( be/b.tech) in this subject

with at least 60%

--mainly to take admission in government colleges you have to qualify GATE , because gate qualify candidates are only preferred

--yes, for private colleges it is not required

DOCUMENTS YOU NEED TO SUBMIT DURING ADMISSION TIME:
b.tech/be mark sheet
date of birth certificate
migration certificate
character certificate

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?