25th August 2010, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics

Respected sir/madam
i have passed msc electronics and thinking what to do further so should i work r is there any chance to study further. If so can i pursue ME in electronics and communication engineering.. So please tell me what to do next.. My mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  2. Complete information about PhD in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  3. What should I do after completing diploma in ECE?
  4. ECE specialization is available in MS or not?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Physiology after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  6. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?
  7. Courses in the field of M.Sc. in Electronics? Top colleges in Bangalore for the course?
  8. Which courses can be done after doing MSc in Electronics and Communication?
  9. Am i eligible to do M.Tech(Electronics and Communication from KSOU) after doing MSc Physics(Electronics)
  10. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which branch of engineering to select after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Electronics) for Electronics and Communication student?
  13. Am I eligible for lecturer post in any engineering college after passing MSc in electronics?
  14. How can I pursue M.Sc in Physiology being an Electronics & Communication Engineer?
  15. How to do higher studies after pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
  16. Which masters course I can take next after completion of Electronics and Communications engineering?
  17. Can I apply for M.Tech in digital and communication electronics after passing MSc in Physics with specialization in communication electronics?
  18. GATE Electronics and Communications after Non-Electronics studies in graduation and post graduation?
25th August 2010, 03:31 PM
jicks

Default Re: ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics

Hi

It is up to you to decide whether going for higher studies or job

But you cannot do M.E directly after M.Sc

You can pursue M.Tech only after completing Bachelor of Engg. course

Do some course in CDAC and you will get good placement

Try for placements at Wipro, Infosys, Havels, Anchor
Also you are elgible for trying jobs in Defence force
IndianAir Force
Airport Authority of India
ISRO

If you are good in your design then big companies would take you.

Regards
25th August 2010, 04:26 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics

hello dear

you can do ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics.

but to do ME after your msc, you have to qualify GATE exam.

through gate you can get chance to do ME.

all the best.........
26th August 2010, 12:57 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi,
you have to apply for gate exam first,try to get an good rank,
i would advice you to do the me from reputed colleges like iit or nit,
for that you have to get an very good rank
all the best
8th September 2010, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

im doin my Msc electronics........wil i be eligible for gate
27th December 2010, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

I have complited M.sc Electronics from University Department of Physics (Ranchi University), I Elligible for any carporate job.
31st January 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i hav done b.e. in ece nd then job exp in IT for 1.5yrs. Will it affect my admission in m.e. in electronics?
9th February 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

after msc electronics can i go atc course
28th March 2011, 04:32 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hi,
It is up to you to decide whether going for higher studies or job

But you cannot do M.E directly after M.Sc

You can pursue M.Tech only after completing Bachelor of Engg. course

Do some course in CDAC and you will get good placement

Try for placements at Wipro, Infosys, Havels, Anchor
Also you are elgible for trying jobs in Defence force
IndianAir Force
Airport Authority of India
ISRO

If you are good in your design then big companies would take you.
Thanks.
All the best.
11th April 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

is there any job opportunities in isro for msc physics?
5th July 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

hello,mam/sir
can you suggest the topics for ME reseach in electronics & communication stream......
18th July 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

what 2 do after be in extc n what is the fees for it?
23rd September 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

i have passed msc electronics in 2011. I want to do M.TECH in computer science engineering.. So please tell me i am eligible or not to do computer science ?.. My mail id is [email protected]
26th December 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I have completed M.SC in Applied Electronics in 2010 from Amravati Uni. My Q. is that how does i find a job as per my qualification and in which field i find. pls send me a reply in my e-mail id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?