19th May 2012, 01:42 PM
ramana yadav

Which course is a better choice for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?

this is ramana .recently completed b.tech in discipline of ece ,which course is better for my future

Related Questions:
15th January 2013, 04:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?

You can try for M.Tech in ECE. M.Tech degree can be opted with specialization in subjects like Digital Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Electronics Design and Technology. M.E degree in streams like ECE or Digital Systems Engineering is also suitable for you. M.S courses can be opted outside India. MBA degree can be pursued with specialization in Systems/IT.
15th January 2013, 08:32 PM
abhishek0123

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?

There are two main options you can do after doing B.tech:-1)M.tech 2)M.B.A. 3)M.S.
Details:-
1)M.Tech:-
For doing M.Tech you have to first give GATE qualifying exam.On the basis of its ranking you will get good colleges.Popular courses you can join are
M.tech Robotics
M.tech Embedded systems
M.tech VLSI
M.tech Micro electronics
M.tech Digital Electronics..
2)M.B.A.:-
This field refers to management.You have to clarify entrance exam for this course. Different exam for this are
CAT: All IIMs' and 100+ more institutes.
XAT: XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneshwar, S. P. Jain, GIM etc.
SNAP: Institutes affiliated with Symbiosis University
JMET: IITs' and NITs' Management Program
MH-CET: Colleges in Maharashtra
CMAT: All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
Various individual tests of some other finest B-Schools of India are:
IBSAT: ICFAI Business Schools
IRMA: Institute of Rural Management, Anand
NMAT: NarseeMonjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
MICA: Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad
IIFT: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi and Kolkata
You will get colleges depending upon score in these exams.
3)M.S.:-
This is specialization in technical field in colleges which are outside india.
So better choose your field in which you have interest.
Good luck...
25th January 2013, 03:40 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramana yadav View Post
this is ramana .recently completed b.tech in discipline of ece ,which course is better for my future
Nice to see your interest in the field of the higher study. As we know that the study is the one of the most important thing of the human life.

After completing the B.Tech course with Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) branch you can do the M.Tech or MBA course for a brightness future. To admission in the M.tech or MBA course you need to appear in the entrance examination. Here i give you the details information regarding the M.Tech and MBA course.

If you are interested in the field of the technology then M.Tech course is the best option for you. I advise you to appear in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) entrance examination for admission in the M.Tech course. Many private college also conduct own entrance examination for the admission in the M.Tech course.

If you are interested in the business field then MBA is the best option for you. Many entrance examination is conducted like CAT, MAT, XAT...etc. for the admission in MBA.

So, i advise you to choose any field as per own interest. Do preparation well for the entrance examination. I wish you will a brightness career future ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?