17th June 2012, 09:58 PM
lithin.k

Can i apply for MBA in distance format after completing 10th, 12th and 3 years diploma?

i am completed 10th,+2 and 3 year diploma,can i apply MBA in distance format.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  2. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  3. Can I apply for B.Sc or any other graduation course after completing 3 years diploma course?
  4. Am I eligible for MBA after completing 3 years diploma after 12th?
  5. How to do distance MBA after completing graduation?
  6. How to do 3 years Fashion Designing after completing 10th?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in Graduation after completing 2 years Hotel Management Diploma course on 10th basis? -- [New]
  8. What are the options available after completing diploma? Can I do MBA after diploma? Is diploma treated equal to degree and can a diploma student take up IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join distance education MBA after completing 3 years diploma in Automobile
  10. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  11. Should I opt for 12th or go for diploma degree in MBA/M.Tech+B.Tech course?
  12. Can I apply fopr AIEEE after completing diploma in Metallurgical engineering?
  13. Can I apply for NDA after Diploma in ECE rather 12th?
  14. Can I apply for AIEEE after completing diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
  15. How can I complete my grauation (in any field) after 10th and Diploma in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for jobs after completing 3 years Diploma?
  17. Can I apply for NDA being 17 years old Diploma holder?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
18th June 2012, 07:13 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for MBA in distance format after completing 10th, 12th and 3 years diploma?

No you are not eligible for the MBA course. Even though you have pursued 3 years of diploma course the same will not be considered equivalent to degree course. Without completing degree you not eligible for any post graduation course i.e. even correspondence course. So you need to first enroll for graduation. You can probably visit the sites of universities offering correspondence course like SMU, IGNOU to know about the various courses offered. Enroll for the course that will help in building a career of your choice.
18th June 2012, 11:09 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for MBA in distance format after completing 10th, 12th and 3 years diploma?

Eligibility criteria for MBA:-

The eligibility criteria for one year full time MBA program is bachelor's degree from a recognized university in any discipline. Minimum Age limit is 27 yrs at the start of the course. Not too old GMAT score is also required.

For part time MBA program Bachelor's degree in any discipline is required. Diploma holders needs to have a minimum of 3 yrs of work experience. You have to sit for the entrance exam that test the analytical, verbal and numerical abilities of students.

For specialized MBA program bachelor's degree, work experience, entrance exam and GD, PI results are taken into consideration.

Thus with your diploma degree you are only eligibile for the part time MBA degree or you can apply for distance course.

Hope this helps
30th June 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

i m going for mba admission inerview i have completed graduation from correspondence,i also done diploma for 3 years at time of graduation can i mention about diploma in resume?
18th August 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

can i submit my aplication for mba if i m havng bck in 1 subjct n right nw m in 3rd yr?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?