2nd August 2013, 04:11 PM
dishakadam

How to do distance MBA after completing graduation?

hi,
i have completed my graduation in 2011 and having 3 years of work experience and now i am deciding to do distance MBA from best institute of Mumbai.
so, kindly suggest me some best institute for completing distance MBA.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course(computer hardware & networking, distance MBA or SAP) should I opt for a better career opportunity and future prospect? I have done graduation in commerce stream
  2. Can I be eligible for distance education after completing graduation in BBA with 47%?
  3. Can I take admission for post graduation(MCA) after completing B.Com graduation in distance education
  4. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  5. Is there any value for MBA distance education after completing B.Tech CSE with 72%
  6. Which type of MBA will help me after completing distance BBA?
  7. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  8. Am i eligible for a regular post graduation courses? What should i choose between MBA or M.Sc? I have done my B.Sc degree through distance learning program
  9. Am I eligible to pursue MBA in distance after passing B.Com?
  10. What should I do next after completing LLB and MBA in HR through distance education?
  11. How can I apply for MBA distance learning after completing PG and B.Ed
  12. Is Distance Course at IGNOU approved by AICTE? Will I be eligible for lecturer post in engineering colleges after finishing MBA distance at IGNOU? Can I do Ph.D in Management after MBA distance from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in MBA IGNOU distance after scoring 50% marks in graduation?
  14. Difference between distance and regular MBA?
  15. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  16. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  17. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
  18. In which field should I do MBA after completing graduation with 65%? -- [New]
5th October 2015, 12:48 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do distance MBA after completing graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dishakadam View Post
hi,
i have completed my graduation in 2011 and having 3 years of work experience and now i am deciding to do distance MBA from best institute of Mumbai.
so, kindly suggest me some best institute for completing distance MBA.

The eligibility to do MBA is a graduation from any discipline with 50% marks. It is a two year postgraduate course. There are many streams are there in MBA like Human Resources, Marketing, Finance etc. You can choose the course whichever you want to study. For joining the course you will have to apply to the universities through the centres available in your city. There are many universities offers this course like IGNOU, Madras Universities, Annamalai University, Punjab University, and Madurai Kamaraj University etc.
5th October 2015, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do distance MBA after completing graduation?

You definitely get MBA through distance mode.If you got minimum 55-60% marks in graduate then you can get admission in MBA.
LPU & IGNOU universities provides distance education to students.MBA is a two years post graduation degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?