27th May 2012, 08:28 PM
Kriya dahal

Can I apply in MBBS after failing in class 11th?

Can i apply in mbbs if i failed class11...pleae tell me if i can apply

3rd June 2012, 04:29 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in MBBS after failing in class 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriya dahal View Post
Can i apply in mbbs if i failed class11...pleae tell me if i can apply
In order to pursue MBBS, one must have passed higher secondary (+2) level of examination with the following subject combination:
  • Physics
  • Chemistry
  • Biology
  • English
Now, as per the information provided by you, you have not qualified Class XI and you have not mentioned whether you have completed your higher secondary education through any open school by directly enrolling for the +2 Level. No matter which mode one opts for completing the +2 level of examination, he/she will be considered eligible if the qualifying examination i.e. +2 examination has been conducted by a board either recognized by state government or the central government.
Before getting admission into any medical colleges for pursuing MBBS Program, one has to qualify entrance examination conducted by various medical colleges or any of the following bodies:
  • Central Board of Secondary Examination
  • Directorate of Medical Education of respective states
For proper information regarding the admission procedure of any particular Medical Colleges, refer to its official website.
31st August 2013, 11:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can join to MBBS only after completing HSC. 12th class studies must be obtained with PCB as subjects. Eligible candidates should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks. Admissions are done on the basis of NEET score. NEET qualified candidates are allotted with colleges through a centralized counseling process.
1st September 2013, 01:30 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend
No,you are not eligible to apply for the MBBS course after failing in 11th class.To get a admission into the MBBS course you must have completed your 12th with medicine course and you need to appear for the medical entrance exams like Eamcet,NEET,etc...,After qualifying in the medical entrance exam then only you can get admission into the MBBS course.

So,as you havenot completed your 12th then you cannot apply for the MBBS course.So,first try to complete your 12th and then you can apply for the MBBS course.

Thank You
1st September 2013, 10:21 AM
venkat fias

After complete in your HSC course with more then 195 marks on in your PCB Subject,
other wise not possible.
1st September 2013, 10:24 AM
venkat fias

After complete in your HSC course with more then 195 marks on in your PCB Subject,
other wise not possible.
1st September 2013, 03:57 PM
akshay50jnvkd

dear friend,

In Order to apply in MBBS exam you must have passed +2 exams with PCB i.e Physics, chemisty, biology. Now as per your information you haven't qualify your XI exams but you haven't mention your result in +2 through direct enrollment in +2 or other way.Any it doesn't matter , if you qualify +2 with 50% aggregate marks then you will be eligible for MBBS exams.
to get a better college you must have good score in your NEET exam, according to your score colleges are alloted through counselling process.

GOOD LUCK
1st September 2013, 04:33 PM
EFDRTG

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION TO MBBS:

Eligibility criteria for admission to MBBS course is strictly based on Rules and Regulations of Medical Council of India.

The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination as under:

The higher secondary examination of the Indian school Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than core course of English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education OR other qualifications as recognized by Medical Council of India.

The Candidate should have passed the qualifying examination which is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination. The last two years of study comprising Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with English as a compulsory subject, must have passed these subjects individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% of marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. In addition, in the competitive entrance test, the candidate must have secured not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

In respect of candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribes or Other Backward Class the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination shall be 40% instead of 50% as stated above.

Age: The candidates should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st day of December of the year of admission.

Note:

Change of category status like SC, ST, OBC, will not be entertained mid-way during the various stages of SDUAHER–AIUGMET–2013. Hence, the applicants are cautioned to declare their status while filling the application.
For admission to M.B.B.S course eligibility will be followed strictly on par with the regulations of Medical Council of India
1st September 2013, 05:16 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Can I apply in MBBS after failing in class 11th?

DEAR FRIEND

if you willing to pursue MBBS and become a doctor then you must have completed your intermediate or HSC or 12th in medical stream i.e must have biology,physics and chemistry as their main subjects.

you must clear all the subjects with out any backlog

you must score minimum of 55% in all subjects

you can appear for following test

-BHU
-JIPMER
-AIMS
-EAMCET

either you can do medicine by payment seat or non-payment by appearing for entrance test and clear it..

payment seat will charge minimum of 35 lakhs but if you go with entrance exam it would have more charge..

"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."

good luck

thank you
5th May 2017, 01:42 PM
PANCHI15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDEEP891985 View Post
In order to pursue MBBS, one must have passed higher secondary (+2) level of examination with the following subject combination:
  • Physics
  • Chemistry
  • Biology
  • English
Now, as per the information provided by you, you have not qualified Class XI and you have not mentioned whether you have completed your higher secondary education through any open school by directly enrolling for the +2 Level. No matter which mode one opts for completing the +2 level of examination, he/she will be considered eligible if the qualifying examination i.e. +2 examination has been conducted by a board either recognized by state government or the central government.
Before getting admission into any medical colleges for pursuing MBBS Program, one has to qualify entrance examination conducted by various medical colleges or any of the following bodies:
  • Central Board of Secondary Examination
  • Directorate of Medical Education of respective states
For proper information regarding the admission procedure of any particular Medical Colleges, refer to its official website.

hi i already passed out 12th from CBSE with commerce but i wanted to pursue for mbbs, for that i need to do 12th again with PCB subjects. But the problem is shall i only do 12th again with PCB or also need to do 11th again. Please help so i can take admission as early as soon.
5th July 2017, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Mbbs is a course for saving life(s).those who cannot clear basic 2 couse in one stroke is not expected to clear professional courses also. .hence i conclude candidates who has not cleared the basic entry course in one stroke should be ineligible for entry to mbbs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?