21st May 2012, 03:00 PM
chan007

Can I apply for MScc Psychology after doing UG in B.Com CA?

i did my ug in Bcom(C.A). can i apply for Msc.psycology

18th June 2014, 11:04 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for MScc Psychology after doing UG in B.Com CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chan007 View Post
i did my ug in Bcom(C.A). can i apply for Msc.psycology
No you are ineligible to apply for M.Sc Psychology course after completing B.Com course. Only the candidate who completed bachelor degree course in science stream are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Psychology course. Since, your completed bachelor degree course in commerce stream. So, you are not eligible to apply for M.Sc Psychology course.

M.Sc stands for (Master of Science). It is an Post graduation degree course. The duration of the course is for two years with four semester. The candidate who are aspiring to go teaching for teaching field in School or Colleges then this course will be suitable for it.

Eligibility Criteria:-

-Applicants with B.Sc Psychology or relevant specialization are eligible to apply for this course.
-Applicants should be scored minimum 50% percentage of marks.
-Applicants should be qualified in the entrance examination conducted by the Institution/University.

Note:- Some reputed Universities may conducted entrance examination plus Personal Interview.

Suggestion:-

Being a B.Com student, you have lots of career options. Please continue your studies by applying higher degree course like,

-M.Com Master of Commerce
-MBA Master of Business Administration
-MA Master of Arts

Professional Course:-

-Chartered Accountant of India
-Company Secretary of India
-Chartered Financial Analyst
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?