4th January 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the post of sub inspector in CISF? I am learning B.Com-03

I am learning in Bcom-03, Can i apply to the post of sub inspector in cisf

8th August 2015, 06:59 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of sub inspector in CISF? I am learning B.Com-03

CISF stands for the Central Industrial Security Force. In order to join the CISF, you can apply for the Central Armed Police Force examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission every year.

Eligibility criteria:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for the exam. So you can apply for the CPF exam being a final year candidates of bachelor of commerce.

>>The age limit is 20-25 years for candidates of general category. Candidates belonging to reserved category are eligible for upper age relaxations.

Examination pattern:

>>Paper I: General Intelligence and Reasoning of 250 marks.

>>Essay Precis writing and Comprehension of 150 marks.

>>Physical Tests.

>>Personal interview.

For any more details about this entrance exam Click here .
15th August 2015, 11:16 PM
saibabaohm
Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of sub inspector in CISF? I am learning B.Com-03

CISF stands for the Central Industrial Security Force. In order to join the CISF, you can apply for the Central Armed Police Force examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission every year.

Eligibility criteria:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for the exam. So you can apply for the CPF exam being a final year candidates of bachelor of commerce.

>>The age limit is 20-25 years for candidates of general category. Candidates belonging to reserved category are eligible for upper age relaxations.

Examination pattern:

1st September 2015, 12:55 AM
namani suresh

hi frnd,,

Eligibility criteria:

Examination pattern:

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?