9th January 2013, 11:48 AM
rupeshbaikar

How to apply for income tax inspector exam after completing B.Com lat year?

hello sir,

i completed my bcom in last year, and now i want to apply for income tax inspector exam pls give me information about how to apply and what is syllabus in that exam.

thanx

14th May 2013, 09:48 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for income tax inspector exam after completing B.Com lat year?

Dear Friend,
Mostly the notifications on the exams for Income Tax Officer is released on Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Site.Beside this Employment News paper also release the Exams application form for Income Tax Officer.
But,Best will be that you should visit online.

The Applications form for Income tax officer are released mostly in the month of April.
You have to first clear the Preliminary Examination then only you will become eligible for Final Examinations.

Regarding the syllabus so Examinations is depended on the following subjects:-
General Intelligence and General Awareness
Arithmetic
General Studies
English
Language
Communication Skill and writing

Beside this for getting the particular updates and more informations on Income Tax officer Examinations also for applying procedure,You must visit to the main site below:-
www.ssc.nic.in

25th February 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for income tax inspector exam after completing B.Com lat year?

should we write upsc exam or ssc exam for becoming income tax officer

29th April 2014, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing b.com hons and I want to become income tax inspector .so plz tel me how

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?