7th June 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for S.Y.B.Com after passing F.Y.B.Com?

i am just pas out F.Y.BOM , and apper s.y.bom...pleaes tell me if i can apply

7th July 2016, 08:53 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for S.Y.B.Com after passing F.Y.B.Com?

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce. It is a three-year undergraduate degree course in the field of Commerce. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or equivalent with Commerce stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Com course.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have passed B.Com first year then, you are eligible to study B.Com second year and after passing B.Com second year examinations, you are eligible to study B.Com third year and if you pass B.Com third year examinations then, you are eligible to get final B.Com degree certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?