16th December 2011, 01:32 PM
HIJA

Can I apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment being a candidate of OBC category with an age of 29 years?

I am 29 years old and belonging to OBC Category.If I can apply for SIB Clerk recruitment 2011-2012?

16th December 2011, 07:44 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment being a candidate of OBC category with an age of 29 years?

Yes you are eligble for sbi clerk exam because you are belong to OBC category.

Eligibiliy of Bank PO:- To appling bank clerk, candidate should be graduate from any recognised university.

Age of candidate should be minimum 21 and maximum 30 for general category
(relaxation for sc/st/obc).

selection: 1. written test(objective and discriptive)
2. interview
16th December 2011, 07:46 PM
why this kolaveri di

Default Re: Can I apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment being a candidate of OBC category with an age of 29 years?

hello friend,

Eligibility Criteria for SBI Clerk Recruitment exams:-

**Educational qualification is 12Th with 50% marks or 10Th with 60% marks in any stream from any recognized university.

Age limit:-
---for General 18 to 28years.
---for BC 18 to 31years.
---for Sc/st 18 to 33years.

Selection Process:-

1.Written test
2.GD
3.Interview

prepare well
all the best..............
21st December 2011, 09:06 AM
mettuguy

Post Re: Can I apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment being a candidate of OBC category with an age of 29 years?

Age Limit for SBI Associate Bank Clerical Recruitment 2010 : (As on 01.10.2010)

i. Minimum Age : 18 years, Maximum Age : 28 years

ii. The upper age limit will be relaxed as under :

1. Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe Candidates Age relaxation can be 5 years
2. Other Backward Classes Candidates Age relaxation can be 3 years
3. PWD (Gen) Candidates Age relaxation can be 10 years
4. PWD (SC / ST) Candidate Age relaxation can be 15 years
5. PWD (OBC) Candidates Age relaxation can be 13 years

6. Persons domiciled in Kashmir
Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during
the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 Age relaxation can be 5 years.

7. Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen Age relaxation can be Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to maximum age limit of 50 years.

8. Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried Age relaxation can be 9 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)

iii. Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of (SBI) State Bank of India Associate Bank Clerk Interview, if qualifying.
28th December 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

hello i am santosh my date of birth is 01/03/1983 ,cat-obc can i apply for coming sbi clerk
29th December 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Hi everybody I have a query that I belong to OBC category but I am from Bihar and It is written in the advertisement of SBI 2011-12 clerical reqruitment that from patna zone 149 vacancy for SC-ST . So please clear my doubt in this regard whather I am eligible or not??? Suggetions are warm welcomed ,Very thanks to those who have spent some valuable time of his to guide me . Thank a lot...Waiting......
2nd January 2012, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

HI I AN RITESH AND BELONGS TO (OBC) AND Educational Qualification 10TH 60%.12TH 59% CAN I ELEGABLE FOR SBI CLEARK.
25th January 2012, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

I m katty i have done B.A. degree and age will exactly 31 years on march 2012 as i m from OBC categories.Can i elegable for SBI CLERK.
29th February 2012, 04:26 AM
ramandeep.2dec

Yes, you can. The maximum age limit for bank clerk is 28 years which is relaxed for 3 years for OBC candidates. SO, you are eligible for the post of bank clerk.
7th March 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for sbi recruitment...having 55percent marks in graduation and belongs to general category
20th March 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i m trying to saying that i secure 59% in 12th class and 55% in 10th class, can i apply for sbi clerk? plz give me a without doughtfull answer.
1st February 2013, 06:10 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

Yes definitely, you can apply for SBI Clerk examination.

The eligibility criteria required for SBI Clerk examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any discipline from any recognised college or university.

* Age limit- 18-28 yrs for General, 18-31 yrs for OBC and 18-33 yrs for SC/ST contendors.

* Nationality- Indian.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
22nd January 2016, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I am 33years old and belonging to St category can I apply for acio 11 exams in sib mha and what is the maximum age limit for the job?
23rd January 2016, 04:10 PM
anuradha1985

Yes you are eligble for sbi clerk exam

Age criteria for all caste:-
Gen
Minimum Age : 18 years, Maximum Age : 28 years

SC/ST Candidates :-
Minimum Age : 18 years, Maximum Age : 33 years

Other Backward Classes Candidates
Minimum Age : 18 years, Maximum Age : 31 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?