18th June 2012, 05:04 PM
sajid124

What kind of bank exam can I write after scoring 45% in 12th exam

i got 45% in my 12th exam, and now i want to know what kind of bank exam i can write?

19th June 2012, 02:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of bank exam can I write after scoring 45% in 12th exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajid124 View Post
i got 45% in my 12th exam, and now i want to know what kind of bank exam i can write?

Your 12th standard marks is 45% so you are not applicable for SBI CLERK or IBPS CLERK Exam.Because those exams require some criteria.

If you are from SC/ST category then you are applicable for Bank Clerk Exam.

Those candidate have completed 12th standard with above 60% are applicable for SBI CLERK exam.If you have completed Graduation degree then you are applicable for SBI CLERK Exam.

Marks relaxation is provide for SC/ST/PH category.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for Reserved category.

For more details about SBI CLERK Exam , You can visit to http://www.statebankofindia.com/

If Your 10th marks is above 60% then you are eligible for IBPS CLERK exam.

OR

Those candidate have completed 12th with above 50% are eligible for IBPS CLERICAL exam.

Also all candidate age must be in between 18 to 28 years.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

For more details about IBPS CLERK Exam , You can visit to http://www.ibps.in/

19th June 2012, 06:59 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

With 45% in 12th you are not eligible to apply for any bank job. 12th pass outs can apply for the clerical post. But they are eligible only if they have secured at least 50% in the same. You can however complete graduation and then apply. You must prepare well for the bank entrance exam along with graduation studies.
19th June 2012, 10:34 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

To give any bank exam for any post its mandatory to have 60% at 10+2 level or at graduation level for that matter.

Since you don't satisfy that criteria its not possible for you to sit for any of the bank exams or government exams.

As of now the only option available for you is to give the exam another time as an external in your school to improve your marks.

Even if thats not feasible option i would still recommend you to think about it as most of the comapnies( private ie) will also ask for a better percentage.

Moreover it will be tough for you to get a good college by using this marks.

Good luck
24th June 2012, 03:02 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hello friend..!!

-> as Your 12th standard marks is 45% so you are not applicable for SBI CLERK or IBPS CLERK Exam.

->Because those exams require some criteria.

->If you are from SC/ST category then you are applicable for Bank Clerk Exam.

->Those candidate have completed 12th standard with above 60% are applicable for SBI CLERK exam.

->If you have completed Graduation degree then you are applicable for SBI CLERK Exam.

->Marks relaxation is provide for SC/ST/PH category.

->Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.

->Age relaxation is provide for Reserved category.

thank u..!!

all the best..!!
15th September 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Can i write bank exam i am completed b.e graduation and tell which type of post i am selected pls tell
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?