19th August 2013, 11:59 PM
pinki jan

Can I apply in SSC and Banking after doing distance education BCA

I am doing distance education bca ,which is UGC and AITE approved.
so,that can i apply in ssc and banking.

28th April 2015, 04:11 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in SSC and Banking after doing distance education BCA

Yes, you are eligible to apply in SSC and Banking sector after doing BCA in Distance education.

SSC conducts CGL exam every year to recruit personnel to Group B Governmental Posts, Group C Technical Post and more.

SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission.

CGL stands for Combined Graduate Level.

The eligibility criteria for SSC CGLE are following:-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 18 years to 27 years.There is age relaxation for reserved category as per the norms of government rules.

-The selection process is conducted in

*Tier I

*Tier II

You can apply for the clerk post and Po post in the Banking sector with your qualification.

The eligibility for the Bank Clerk are as under:-

-The candidate should have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate should have a certificate/diploma/degree in Computer Operations/Languages from an institute/college/university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 28 years for general category.There is age relaxation for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

The eligibility to apply for Bank P.O. exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have a graduation degree with minimum 60%(55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate should have a certificate/diploma/degree in Computer Operations/Languages from an institute/college/university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 30 years for general category.There is age relaxation for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
5th April 2016, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BCA from UGC recognised university. So, can i apply for ssc and bank p.o exam ?
10th April 2021, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

I have done three year Diploma course and then I have done distance education BCA from Annamalai university and passed that successfully . Can I apply SSC CGL and Banking exams in India ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?