16th May 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for state eligibility test if I am a M.Com holder?

I am an Mcom holder. Whether I can apply for the State Eligibility Test.Should I able to attend SET this year

18th May 2012, 07:51 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for state eligibility test if I am a M.Com holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an Mcom holder. Whether I can apply for the State Eligibility Test.Should I able to attend SET this year
If your query is regarding State Lectureship Eligibility Test, than being a master degree holder, you can take the test provided you have scored the minimum percentage of marks required to be eligible for the test.

As per the University Grant Commission guidelines, a master degree holder or a candidate with equivalent qualification belonging to General category needs to score a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination whereas those belonging to SC/ST category will be considered eligible even after scoring 50% marks in the qualifying examination.

Since you have done M.Com, you will have to take the test is Commerce and apart from that, you can not opt for any other subjects.
For further information, contact the state agency conducting the test in your state ion behalf of University Grant Commission.
12th February 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for state eligibility test if I am a M.Com holder?

I am an mcom holder but i did'nt done Bed. whether i can apply foe state eligibility test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?