30th August 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams for research and lectureship jobs? I am a 1st year MSc Maths student

Hello...
right now i'm in 1st year MSc-maths...
plzz tel me the entrance exams for research n lectureship jobs to write.....

Related Questions:
  1. How to do my career after MSc Maths?
  2. For what entrance exams am I applicable to get government jobs? Types of entrance exams for which I need to apply for better jobs?
  3. What exams should have to give for MSc after completing Aerospace 1st year?
  4. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  5. Which are the entrance exams for EEE students? I am a 1st year EEE student
  6. How can I approach for jobs in research field and R&D Central Government Jobs?
  7. How can I give MSc environmental entrance next year? I am a 3rd year Maths honors student of Delhi University
  8. Past 5 years question papers of MSc Maths 1st year and 2nd year
  9. How can I get the government jobs after passing MSc Maths?
  10. M.Sc in which subject is better among Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics?
  11. How to do MSc in Maths from Punjab University, Chandigarh? I am a B.A Final Year student
  12. Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Chemistry) 1st year student? How can I prepare for the entrance exams by myself? -- [New]
  13. Can I do M.Sc. Maths having completed my Biotech? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?
  14. How to do M.Tech in Maths in any IIT campus? Any entrance exams related to Mathematics
  15. How can I prepare for MSc Maths entrance exam?
  16. Eligibility criteria for seeking jobs in medicine, chemical, pharmaceutical companies and research labs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do MSc Anatomy and Physiology after doing B.Pharma? Which entrance exams to write to do MSc course?
  18. How to do research in genetics? I am a student of BSc 1st year
1st September 2012, 08:36 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams for research and lectureship jobs? I am a 1st year MSc Maths student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello...
right now i'm in 1st year MSc-maths...
plzz tel me the entrance exams for research n lectureship jobs to write.....
The entrance examination conducted for Lectureship eligibility as well as for research fellowship is known as National Eligibility Test (NET). Apart from this national level test, University Grant Commission also conducts similar test on state level and is known as State Lectureship Eligibility Test. The eligibility criteria for both National Eligibility Test as well as State Lectureship Eligibility Test is same.

Now, in order to be considered eligible for these test, following criterias must be fulfilled:
  • Must have Completed Masters Degree program from a recognized university.
  • Must have scored a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying exam. The required percentage of marks is relaxed upto 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
  • Candidates opting for Junior Research Fellowship must not be over 28 years of age. However, for candidates taking the tests only for lectureship may apply at any age.

The National Eligibility Test is conducted in the month of June and December every year and qualifying it enables the candidate to apply for the position of Assistant Professor/Lecturer in Universities/Colleges situated anywhere in India. Qualifying State Lectureship Eligibility Test enables the candidate to apply in Universities and Colleges situated within the particular state.

For more information regarding National Eligibility Test, Click Here.
9th September 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams for research and lectureship jobs? I am a 1st year MSc Maths student

I have done M.Sc biotechnology.what type of test is there for the state level lecturership in punjab.
22nd December 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I qualified UGC net exam, my subject is Arabic language & literature, now what kind of entrance exam I should qualify for lecturer ship in any central university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?