29th June 2022, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply and take admission for M.sc. Mathematics in Pune University?

Namaste, I am a B.E. Computer. Can I apply and take admission for M.sc. Mathematics in Pune University?

30th June 2022, 05:59 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I apply and take admission for M.sc. Mathematics in Pune University?

1. You should have completed a graduation course in relevant subject to apply for this course.

2. You should have scored a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university.

3. Admission to this course is based on the admission test.

4. Visit the website www.unipune.ac.in for more information.
30th June 2022, 09:51 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply and take admission for M.sc. Mathematics in Pune University?

Mathematics graduates can seek admission to M. Sc. (Mathematics) in Pune University by qualifying an entrance exam. The marks obtained in the entrance examination as well as the qualification degree are considered for admission.
2nd July 2022, 11:39 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible to get admission in M.Sc course in Mathematics as you acquire minimum qualification requirement. The minimum qualification required for M.Sc in mathematics is a candidate must posses B.Sc in mathematics or equivalent degree course with mathematics as main subject. B.Tech course is also considered in equivalent course. Admission in this course is subject to colleges/universities i.e. some consider merit or marks secured in degree course while some prefers entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?